Being Cautious

Snow Bunnies

 

Yoona lay her body back gently against Jessica’s in the warm water of the hottub, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she began to relax. Her mind was awash with images and conversations, in particular the one she’d had with Soo a few minutes ago. Jessi’s fingertips combed gently through Yoona’s bangs as she held her girlfriend close, their bodies slotting together like they were made for each other. “What ya thinking about honey?” she asked in a voice barely above a whisper. Yoona hesitated, not wanting to admit what she was feeling to Jessica. While nothing was going to come of it, she wasn’t stupid enough to enrage an easily jealous Sica.

“Oh nothing really, I was just thinking how nice it must be for Sooyoung and Sunny, you know, starting out from scratch, getting to know each other, to like each other” Yoona concocted a feasible thought, and in actuality, she did enjoy those first stages of being with someone. “Oh I know! Those butterflies when you find out someone likes you, and wants to see more of you. I guess you and I didn’t really have that, did we?” Jess remarked, thinking back to how they came to be a couple. Yoona agreed, “Yeah we knew each other too well for such a long time before things … went the way they did”. “Do you wish we’d been together from the start?” Jess enquired, keen to know more, her fingers dragging down Yoona’s neck and along her shoulders, beginning a soothing massage.

“Hmmmm I think it’s too hard to say. We might not have gotten to this point had we started dating earlier on. We know sooo much about each other now that I think it’s better we became friends and loved each other that way first” Yoona opined, sliding her palms along Jessi’s thighs underneath the water in response to her lover’s touch. “You’re right …” Jess began, pressing her lips to Yoona’s shoulder for a soft kiss, “… I wouldn’t wanna fall in love with you any other way”. Yoona turned her head and met Jessi’s lips, falling into long sweet kisses in the heat of the water.

 

**********

 

“Well I’m sorry, but I forbid you from using this hand tonight. I don’t want you making it worse than it already is!” Tiffany chastised trying to keep her byunTae at bay. “But Fanyah …” Tae started, her voice whiney and disobedient, “… I really wanted to play with you”. “Too bad, so sad. Looks like I’m gonna just have my way with you tonight” Tiffany reasoned, lifting Tae’s sweater over her head, careful not to catch her wrist in the sleeve. “Now be a good girl, and lie down for me” Tiff requested once she’d removed Tae’s bra and . Reluctantly, Tae did as asked, getting comfortable in the middle of the bed, her eyes never leaving those of her bossy lover.

“You know, most women would be happy to lie back and be pleasured, but not my TaeTae” Tiff seductively whispered, running a single fingertip down the centre of Tae’s chest slowly down to her navel. “Mmmmhhmmmm I’d much rather have you laying right here groaning my name Fany” Tae teased, her words providing some very hot imagery. Tiff lay her body alongside Tae’s, settling in her arms as she took a gentle hold of Tae’s aching wrist. The blonde couldn’t take her eyes off of Tiffany, watching her every movement as her lips pressed lightly to the swollen area below Tae’s hand. The caress was tender, loving, and it turned Tae on immensely. Tiff’s brushing lips traversed the warm skin slowly, as if trying to heal the injury with love. The moment was breathtakingly sensual, the air palpable with lust, both women feeling the heat between their bodies rising with each purposeful kiss.

“Baby, you’re driving me crazy, this is torture … ohhhhh holy shhhh” Tae hissed when Tiff suddenly took Tae’s into to distract her from complaining. The brunette rolled her tongue around the hard nub, making delicious wet sounds between humming moans. “Oh my God Fany what are you doooooing to me?!” Tae purred, her lower body unable to keep still due to the pleasure she was receiving.  Tiffany released Tae’s from her lips, instead grasping the wet protrusion with her fingertips and giving it squeezes, rubs and pulls. With each release of her hardness, a tingle would throb in Tae’s , making her wetter by the second, a similar slippery state occurring within Tiffany too. Her breath was ragged when she spoke, “You know Tae ... I’d be more than happy to let you play with me … but you’re gonna have to use your imagination and come up with a way that doesn’t involve your hands” Tiff suggested, her need to feel that thrill that only Tae can conjure, growing more desperate the longer she played with Tae’s sweet .

“kkk why didn’t you say so in the first place, you know I can do my best work when I only use my mouth” Tae confidently declared, using her left hand and her body weight to get Tiffany lying beneath her in no time. “Wow, you did that fast!” Tiff commented, her eyes wide in surprise at her current situation. Tae gave a devilish smirk, “Well that’s the last time I’m gonna do anything fast to you tonight” she promised, her face disappearing from view in between Tiffany’s yummy thighs.

 

**********

 

For the third time in 24 hours, Soo found herself on the back of a snow mobile. Sunny had picked her up from the cabin and they immediately set off up the mountain, arriving at a secluded cabin in the thick of the woods that is used as a rest stop by Search & Rescue when required. She had the fireplace lit, candles burning, and a bottle of wine chilling for their arrival, having spent some time after work buying essentials and making preparations for a perfect night. “Wow! You’re just full of surprises” Soo remarked, shaking her head at her surroundings. Sunny poured the wine for them both, handing Soo her glass “Well, I don’t like to be too predictable” she responded, clinking glasses with Soo before they took a drink.

While Sooyoung was still slowly sipping her drink, Sunny had sculled hers, putting her now empty glass aside and removing her thick winter jacket. Soo’s eyes widened at the sight of Sunny’s y black bra underneath the coat, no other covering to keep her warm. The stripping continued, Sunny wiggling down her ski pants to reveal black lacy that accentuated her deliciously. Still gobsmacked from the bra, Soo was rendered immobile from the , looking like a marble statue. With a smirk on her lips, Sunny stepped out of her boots and pants, reaching out to take the glass from the stunned brunette’s hand. “I think you’re a little overdressed honey” Sunny purred, ping Soo’s jacket and pushing it off her shoulders, a thud hitting the floor once the garment was removed.

Sunny bent down and picked up Soo’s wallet that fell out of her jacket pocket, gathering the contents that had scattered on the wood floorboards. “Sorry about that … ohhh is that your drivers’ license? kk how do you manage to look so gorgeous in a license photo?!?” Sunny commented in envy. Soo shrugged her shoulders “Just lucky I guess”, pulling off her jumper and tshirt, considerably more prepared for the cold than Sunny, who was clearly dressed for the heat to come. The little blonde put Soo’s wallet on the nearby table, retrieving her phone from her pants pocket and taking a snapshot of Soo’s license. “This picture is gonna keep me warm for the next three weeks” Sunny declared, keeping her ulterior motive under wraps, for now.

“Well …” Sooyoung started, stepping up behind Sunny and sliding her arms around her waist, “… how about we get a little warmer right now?”. Sunny let out a soft “mmmmm” in Soo’s embrace, leading her to the flickering fire where she pulled Soo down with her to lay on the fluffy rug infront of the fireplace. In an instant they were kissing, both now in similar states of undress, hands roaming and caressing all over each other naturally. Every now and then one of them would stop for breath, taking in the beauty of the other before being devoured by a hungry mouth, or stripped of an item of underwear. There was no need for words, their kisses and touches progressing automatically from one intimate connection to the next. No instruction required, no encouragement necessary.

I love the way you wrap around my heart, filling me up

I didn’t know before, it just comes automatic

My senses move at the smallest body movements

It just comes so natural, it just comes automatic

Soon they were before each other, fingers exploring much more poignant places, as if they were able to read the other’s body language, and sense their urgency. Sunny dragged her fingertips through Sooyoung’s hair as the brunette fixed to Sunny’s ample , “mmmmm that feels so good baby” she whispered, the lower half of her body writhing against the top of Soo’s thigh. The feeling of slick wetness on her leg made Soo grab hold of Sunny’s and help her get the friction she needed. In addition, Soo used her teeth and tongue deliciously on Sunny’s hard , causing tingles to surge through her body, turning Sunny on more and more.

Taking a handful of Soo’s brown hair, Sunny pulled her up to resume kissing, distracting Soo long enough to slip her hand between their pressed bodies, searching lower for Sooyoung’s womanhood. Once she found the pearl of Soo’s , Sunny began her purposeful rubs and swirls, instantly firing up Soo’s side. The taller woman managed to pull Sunny ontop of her, careful not to dislodge Sunny’s incredible touch, Soo using her longer arm to reach down over Sunny’s , cupping her from behind, a move not expected by the little blonde. “Ooh kk” she gasped in surprise, arching her back to press to Soo’s hand, her own fingers not missing a beat on Soo’s throbbing bead.

With the flames of the fire heating their bodies, and the flames of passion smouldering inside them, the two women slithered into a steady grind together. Soo had eased her thumb into Sunny’s , using two fingers against her , Sunny the brunette with two deep plunging fingers. Sweat beaded on their bodies, the rhythm of their ing growing in intensity the longer they drew out their pleasure. Sunny’s lips traversed up and down Soo’s neck, , , biting her way to , and with each gasp and whimper Soo made, it drove Sunny ever closer to explosion. “Uhhhh kk I’m gonna ” Soo hissed, Sunny’s fingernails digging into the back of her shoulders as she neared the peak. “Ohhhhhhh Sooooooo ahhhhhhh God I’m cummmiiiiiiing” Sunny squealed, her body stiffening as the beginnings of tingles shot through her core. “Yessss fuccckkkkkkkkk” Soo joined her, holding on tight, the combination of their eruptions making them shudder in each other’s arms.

Wave after wave flowed through them, digits held in deep as pulsated in . It took a few minutes for them to start relaxing their tightly contracted bodies, returning to earth in the afterglow of bliss. Mouths found each other and fell into slow soft kisses, tongues sliding softly together. Deeply exhaled breaths gave much needed relief to their hot and steamy , laying in each other’s arms to recover.

The sugar rush comes over me at once

I’m so naturally stopped in front of you

I close my eyes and open them again

But I can’t wake up from this deep dream

“Sunny?” Soo spoke, the blonde opening her eyes to find Soo gazing at her whimsically. “Mmmm?” she asked, still in a daze, dancing her fingers in circles over Soo’s chest. “Will you … be my girlfriend?” the nervous brunette asked, biting her lip in anticipation of Sunny’s answer. There was a pause before Sunny spoke, “… I … I thought we were gonna try dating once we’re both in the same state at least?”. Soo was not expecting so many words after such a simple question, “I know … but I just have been thinking that … you know cos we’ve had now …” she trailed off, giving a smirk when she saw Sunny smile. “Ohhhh, you just wanna do without the formalities of dating huh?” the blonde fired back, getting a picture of where the dirty-minded girl’s head was at when she blushed at her own words.

“But we don’t know if we would even work out yet” Sunny rationalised, her level-headed side coming to the fore. Soo could sense hesitation in Sunny’s answers, so she tried her best to convince her, “I’m sure we’ll figure that out along the way, right?”. “And get our hearts broken in the process?” came Sunny’s quick response, her fear of hurt at the front of her mind. Soo bit at her fingernails, her facial expression becoming more disappointed with every challenge to her statements, “I don’t think that’s avoidable at this point” she inadvertently confessed. In Sunny’s mind, she knew she was also in this too deep now, “Maybe … Can I think about it?” she asked, hoping to avoid saying no, not because she wanted to, but because she felt she should to slow this down.

The look on Sooyoung’s face was devastating, and she shrugged her shoulders in defeat. “Look, we can talk about it more once I get back home. There’s not much we can do for three weeks apart anyway” Sunny tried to explain, the reality of her situation leaving her no other choice. However Soo was quick to suggest what might happen in those three weeks, “You could find someone else” she answered. “So could you” Sunny retorted, that idea igniting her jealousy. Sooyoung denied any such notion, “I don’t think so”, her negative attitude as much a product of her insecurity as her disappointment. Sunny shook her head, “What makes you so sure?” she questioned concernedly, seeing the beginnings of a tear forming in Soo’s eyes. She took a deep breath before speaking, “Because … I don’t want to lose you ... I don’t want anybody else” Soo confessed.

Warm velvet skin, lips with a soft light on them

Eyes that are wet like rain, it’s all beautiful

Your warm hands, your soft smile

In your world, it’s all beautiful

At those words, Sunny felt her chest thud. She reached out and ran her thumb across Soo’s cheek, sweeping up that tear, her senses recording so many little things about Sooyoung in that heartfelt moment. So caught up in the beautiful woman before her, Sunny almost didn’t hear Soo’s question, “What’s stopping you from saying yes?”. Sunny took Soo’s hand in hers, softly caressing her long fingers as she formulated the words she wanted to say. “I want us both to be sure it’s what we want, and that we will be in a position to even have a relationship in the first place. I’ve told you all about my work plans, it wouldn’t be right for me to start something now if I happen to head overseas again for three or four months. And from what you’ve told me about your past, it seems like we’ve both led very ‘single’ lives up til now. So I think we need to take our time to adjust to being with someone, cos I don’t know about you, but if we do decide to go for this, then I want it to work”.

Soo sighed, the words she heard made sense, “I guess you’re right …” she opined, watching Sunny’s fingers close around hers, holding tight. “Hey, don’t start feeling down … I haven’t said no” Sunny informed the brunette with a smile. But Soo wasn’t to be cheered up so easily, “But you haven’t said yes either” she pointed out. Sunny quickly corrected her, “Yet … I haven’t said yes YET honey. Just please … be patient okay?” she begged, leaning in to kiss Soo gently on the lips, hoping reassurance would be better proven in actions rather than words.

I’m being pulled by you, it’s automatic

This feeling, just as it is, just hold on

 

**********

 

~tbc~

 

**********

 

Author’s note.

Hi again, a much quicker update by recent standards, hope you enjoy it! The song lyrics in bold during the SooSun interactions is the English translation of the song “Automatic” by Red Velvet, a really y song in its own right, but with words that seemed to relate to the scene in the story. Let me know what you thought of the chapter by commenting. The next chapter will be the last, please look forward to it. Thank you all so much for your continued support of my writing.  ;-D