Mile High

Snow Bunnies

 

Nervously Jessica looked around at the other passengers, tapping her fingers on the ends of the armrests and checking her watch. After exactly 3 minutes had passed Jessica slowly got up from her seat and suspiciously strolled in the same direction that Yoona went. There were two bathroom cubicles and Jessica didn't know which one Yoona would be in. She whispered Yoona's name several times towards both doors but got no response. Jessica knocked softly on the first door, waiting anxiously for the correct response. Suddenly the door opened and a hand s out, grasping the front of Jessica's shirt and pulling her into the cubicle.

..... Sooyoung's fingertip danced softly along Alicia's collarbone and stopped at the centre, prolonging the moment. Then she began to slide upwards under Alicia's chin, to which Alicia tilted her head back to heighten the touch on her tight skin. She was seemingly purring like a cat having its chin soothingly scratched by its owner. Sooyoung was indeed owning this kitten, willing to give her the pleasure she was craving. The fingertip rounded the curved point of Alicia's chin and ran slowly toward her bottom lip that quivered slightly in anticipation. Alicia's eyes opened at that moment to see Sooyoung leaning forward closer and closer .....

Yoona slammed and locked the door, pressing Jessica against it as they resumed their feverish making out. Jessica responded enthusiastically, pulling Yoona firmly against her and running her right palm over Yoona's for a squeeze. Yoona's fingers were frantically undoing the buttons on Jess' shirt, roughly pushing it off her shoulders to expose her flawless skin. "God you're so y baby" Yoona whispered as she leaned in and worked along Jessica's collarbone.

..... with confidence coursing through her, Sooyoung slid her finger upwards onto the sensitive pout. She took a deep breath and coasted her fingertip lightly back and forth over Alicia's plump lower lip. Instinctively Alicia opened in response as the fingertip combined with Sooyoung's exhaled breath caused a tingle to spread deep inside of her. Sooyoung's finger curved to feel all of Alicia's lip, the very tip caressing the soft wet interior of . Next it was Sooyoung's turn to tingle as she felt Alicia's tongue lightly swathe her finger, groaning as Alicia's forwardness heightened her arousal. In one swift movement Alicia's tongue s around Sooyoung's fingertip, pulling it into as she closed her lips with a gentle "mmmmmm" ....

Jessica's breathing became erratic feeling Yoona's mouth devouring her. She was finding it hard to control herself in the confined quarters. Wrapping her arms around Yoona she gently moved her to be pressed up against the sink. Jessica lifted Yoona's top and crouched down, kissing Yoona's exposed tummy. Yoona gripped the edge of the sink as she sat down and watched Jessica's sensual movements. Her knees slowly edged apart, Jessica pushing Yoona's skirt up and hooking her fingertips into the waistband of her . In one swift movement Jess had pulled Yoona's down and onto the floor, immediately covering Yoona's with her hot mouth. Yoona almost ed on the spot, Jess' tongue softly dancing over Yoona's moistening lips.

..... it was becoming increasingly difficult for Sooyoung to hold back the intense lust she was feeling as Alicia teased and tasted her finger. She withdrew it slowly as Alicia reopened reluctantly, the wet finger lightly dancing over her top and bottom lips now, coating them with the sheen of her own saliva. Sooyoung her lips in anticipation as she gazed hungrily into Alicia's captivating stare. The pause was momentary but felt like eternity, Sooyoung expertly drawing out the like the professional seductress that she was ... waiting ... waiting ... to make her move .....

Tiffany was studying a book of artworks, flipping through the pages until pieces caught her attention. She had stopped on a page and stared at the works intently. Taeyeon looked over Tiffany's shoulder at the painting. It was of two beautiful women sitting on a bench looking at a piece of material with embroidery on it. "It's called 'Helena and Hermia' by Edward Poynter" Tiffany informed her as she watched Tae's eyes take in the imagery. "I like it, kind of sensual without being obvious" replied Tae. Tiffany smiled, she loved how Taeyeon could see these things in art, even if it wasn't the intention of the artist. "It's meant to illustrate a speech by Helena in Act III, Scene 2 of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' by Shakespeare" Tiffany continued.

"And the speech goes ..." Tiffany began reading the speech to Tae in a soft voice, while Tae looked at the image to see if the words would bring it to life.

“We, Hermia, like two artificial gods,

Have with our needles created both one flower,

Both one sampler, sitting on one cushion,

Both warbling on one song

As if our hands, our sides, our voices, and minds,

Had been incorporate. So we grow together,

Like to a double cherry, seeming parted

But yet an union in partition,

Two lovely berries moulded on one stem...”

Tiffany stopped as she saw a tear slowly trickle down Taeyeon's cheek. She raised her hand and gently brushed it away with her thumb. "It's beautiful ..." Tae finally spoke, shifting in her seat and trying not to make eye contact with Tiffany, even though she desperately wanted to feel more of her touch. As they sat in awkward silence, the plane ride began to get a little bumpy. Tae looked around worriedly, catching Tiffany's gaze and returning a nervous smile.

..... the space between them growing smaller and smaller as Sooyoung moved in to capture the lips that had her so entranced. She slid her fingertip along Alicia's jawline toward her neck, all fingers now getting an opportunity to caress Alicia's skin. As they became lost in Alicia's long braids, Sooyoung held her gently and pressed her lips to the singer's soft pink pout. Sooyoung lightly brushed her lips against Alicia's, capturing the top, then the bottom, and gently as she savoured them both. Alicia responded in kind, exploring and enjoying the unique feeling of kissing a woman who was as soft as her. It was then that Alicia surrendered to her desires and parted her lips, searching with her tongue for more .....

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are experiencing some mild turbulence. We ask that you remain in your seats if possible, and please fasten your seat belts. Thank you". Taeyeon quickly fastened her seat belt again while Tiffany did the same. Tiffany put her book away as the bumps became more frequent, keeping her eyes on Tae, reaching out to hold her hand again. "It'll be okay Tae, I'm here" she said. Tae took deep breaths as the bumps caused her stomach to rise and fall inside her. She began sweating, biting her lip in fear, hoping the turbulence would subside right now.

..... Sooyoung was pleasantly surprised to find that it was Alicia taking the next step to further ignite their passion. When she felt Alicia's tongue tentatively brush past her lips and into , Sooyoung knew she had her. Their heads tilted in opposite directions as they sank into a deep kiss, tongues exploring slowly, the heat between them rising. Alicia broke the kiss and gazed into Sooyoung's eyes, as if to gauge whether this was just a kiss or something more. She read the answer in Sooyoung's eyes and started to climb up onto the piano to join her .....

 

**********

 

~tbc~