Speed Shift

Snow Bunnies

 

There were three distinctly different sounds coming from the rooms in the cabin. Snoring was prevalent in one room, that of Yoona and Jess. The latter was laying on her back with legs akimbo, the perfect position to get a really good purr going. Poor Jess’ cold had gotten no better, instead amplifying her breathing several decibels, much to Yoona’s chagrin. All through the night, she had to nudge, shove or shout to get Jess onto her side where her snores seemed to stop. Needless to say Yoon didn’t get much steady sleep at all.

In a nearby room there was a much more pleasant sound occurring. Heavy breathing and soft moans circulating between two lovers who were enjoying an early morning wake up cuddle, although it seemed to be sliding headlong into something much more intimate. Taeyeon and Tiffany were warmly wrapped up in each other’s arms, legs entwined, and bodies writhing against each other in steady rhythm. Busy mouths traversed across bare flesh with smouldering desire, both trying their best to turn the other on, both succeeding beautifully.

Lastly the bedroom Sooyoung had been sharing with Sunny was silent, their giggles originating from the hot tub instead. as the day they were born, the pair were playfully wrestling in the water, splashing each other and trying to get a of anything indecent. Soo thought she had an advantage with her height and long limbs, however what she didn’t count on was Sunny’s quickness and cunning. In a flash, for want of a better word, Sunny had managed to out-manoeuvre Soo and trap her from behind, wrapping her up in an arm-restricting backhug. And although Soo wasn’t completely caught, she resisted the temptation to fight back, allowing Sunny to have the upper hand.

“Something tells me you’re just letting me win” Sunny deduced, sliding both hands upwards to cup Soo’s bare s above the surface of the bubbling water. “Mmmmhhhh now why … would I do that? Unnnhhhhh” Soo breathily questioned, the feel of her s being squeezed making her halt her words. Sunny smiled to herself, knowing that her teasing fingers are driving Soo to distraction, “Oh I don’t know, because you like it when I have my hands on you” she suggested, knowing she was totally right. Soo gripped the edge of the hot tub, arching her back and pressing her to Sunny’s crotch, creating the most exquisite S curve. “Hmmm you know me too well” Soo purred, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation of Sunny’s hands sliding down her torso to her hips where she held Soo for a few teasing bucks before she rubbed her palms over Soo’s firm cheeks.

The tall brunette was getting hornier by the second, Sunny seeming intent on taking her right there in the hot tub. Soo had no idea that the little blonde had already gotten on her knees, taking in the delicious view of Soo’s womanhood poised just above the surface of the water. But as soon as Sunny’s palms dragged down the back of Soo’s legs, thumbs gently prising her glistening lips apart, Soo was left in no doubt that Sunny meant business. A devious little tongue wriggled eagerly between Soo’s womanly folds, seeking entry into the pure slickness of Soo’s melting core. A surprised squeal escaped , followed by a deeply ual groan as she pressed back onto the probing muscle for deeper sensations.

“Ohhhhh baby” Soo hissed, spreading her thighs wider and allowing herself to be so devilishly devoured. Sunny pressed her face to Soo’s , writhing into her, eating out her beautiful from behind, the wet sounds of lip smacks and sated “mmmmm”s providing an audibly filthy soundtrack. “Oh ! Sunny stop, the girls are up!” Soo hastily declared, dropping her body down into the water reluctantly, calling an end to their aquatic fun. “ I was totally getting into that!” Soo lamented, pulling a giggling Sunny towards her and into her arms, hoping to cover up their nudeness.

The door opened and in stepped Tae, “Hey late night snow bunnies. Where did you two hop off to last night?” she asked, having a general idea of what they got up to. “Sunny took me on a snow mobile ride” Soo explained, Sunny smirking at the REAL meaning of that sentence. “Oh wow, that sounds like fun” Tae exclaimed excitedly, “I might see if we can do that this afternoon”. Sunny gave a nod, “You should be able to, there’s a few companies that run mountain tours that go from half an hour to half a day” she told Tae, putting on her best sales-girl pitch. “Cool, I’m definitely calling. We’ve got snowboarding this morning, so I’ll tee something up for later” Tae enthused, turning to head out the door. “Hey Tae, what time is it?” Sunny asked, Tae responding cheekily “Time you two put some clothes on”. “Yahhh!!! What did you see?” Soo shouted, dipping further into the water up to her earlobes. “Nothing … oh and Sunny, it’s 8am” Tae yelled back from the kitchen, giggling to herself.

“Oh , I’m gonna be late!” the blonde exclaimed, brazenly getting out of the tub and wrapping a towel around herself. She threw Soo’s towel to her as the brunette stood up, quickly heading for the bedroom to throw on her clothes. Eventually Soo followed, catching Sunny just in time to give her a kiss, “I’m sorry about not finishing what I started. I promise I’ll make it up to you” Sunny whispered before rushing out the door. Sooyoung dried herself off and got dressed, heading out towards the kitchen where Tae was buttering her toast. Tiffany quietly closed the door to Yoona and Jess’ room, waiting until she was in the kitchen before speaking. “Jess is still not feeling well, and Yoona didn’t get much sleep from Jess’ snoring and coughing, so she’s gonna try and get some sleep. So it’s just us three for snowboarding”.

“The poor guys, that’s what ya get for playing around in the snow” Tae joked, bringing a knowing smirk to Soo’s lips, hoping SHE doesn’t suffer the same fate. “Hopefully they’re feeling a bit better later. I’d love for them to get to ride on a snowmobile, it was great fun” Soo commented, remembering not just the , but the actual ride and how exciting it was. “Ohh so that’s what you were up to last night” Tiff said with a smile, Soo giving a playful wink, just to keep her guessing. “So everything still going good with Sunny then?” Tiff pressed, her intrigue at Soo’s new romance still peaked. Soo took a sip of her coffee, nodding in reply to Tiffany. “Yeah really good thanks. But I don’t know if we’re gonna date when she eventually comes back to California” Soo added, heading to the sink to wash her cup.

Tae and Tiff both looked at her with surprise. “Oh? Why’s that?” Tae asked, a little disappointed for Soo. “I think maybe we’re past that point because we’ve had … I don’t know … I think I just want her to be my girlfriend now” Soo rubbed the back of her neck shyly, not sure how to go about these relationship things. Tiff gave Tae a ‘proud mother’ glance, “Awwww that’s really sweet hun! Do you think that’s what she wants too?” she questioned Soo, receiving a shrug for an answer. “No idea, guess I’ll have to ask her … oh man … I haven’t had to ask that before … , that’s full on … maybe I shouldn’t ask til she comes back, right?” Soo rambled in her own insecure way, Tiff draping her arm over the worried woman’s shoulder. “Maybe just talk to her in general about how things are going, and where you both want it to go. Don’t forget, we head back home the day after tomorrow, so you two should probably figure things out, right?” Tiff reminded Soo, that realisation suddenly hitting home for the taller brunette, causing her to sigh dramatically.

“Okay, don’t start getting sad, we’re gonna have loads of fun today. I have a feeling you’re gonna be awesome on a snowboard, you used to rock it on a skateboard” Tae praised her friend whose smile returned at the prospect of enjoying herself in the snow. “That’s true. Okay let’s go” Soo cheerfully encouraged her snow buddies for the morning. And just as Tae had predicted, Soo took to the snowboard like a duck to water. Having the wider base seemed to make her much steadier on her feet, and able to control her balance much easier. “Oh my God, I can’t believe how much easier this is than those two skinny planks I’ve been trying to stand up on” Sooyoung remarked, heading down the learner slope with ease. Taeyeon discovered that she was just as capable on the board as with the skis, finding the weaving capabilities of snowboarding much more thrilling. Tiffany on the other hand was struggling to make the transition. As much as the instructor tried to explain the balance shifts and manoeuvring to her, she just didn’t feel as confident as she did on two skis.

After their lesson, the trio traversed the slopes on their favourite apparatus. Tae and Soo stuck to snowboards, while Tiffany happily went back to her trusty skis. It was much more fun all being able to go at a decent pace together, Soo having a much better time than when she struggled to move faster than a sleepy snail on her skis. On one of their ascents up the chairlift, Soo felt the vibration of her phone in her pocket, pulling it out to read the incoming message …

Message from Sunny:  Is that you in the blue helmet on the snowboard zooming up and down the mountain?

Message sent:  Hahaha it sure is!

Message from Sunny:  Wow! OMG you’re doing amazing baby!

Message sent:  Why thankyou! This is wayyy easier than those two skinny planks!

Message from Sunny:  So it would seem, I can’t believe how fast you’re going. That’s awesome!

Message sent:  I know! It’s so much more fun being able to keep up with everyone else. I don’t feel like such a slow poke.

Message from Sunny:  Going slow is nothing to be ashamed of. As a matter of fact, I like going slow  ;-)

Message sent:  Mmmmm how slow can you go? hehe

Message from Sunny:  Meet me later tonight, and I’ll show you how fun slow can be xxx

Message sent:  I like the sound of that … very much xxx

Soo put her phone away just before reaching the top of the slope, smiling to herself at the slow and y thoughts that now circled her dirty mind.

 

**********

 

~tbc~

 

**********

 

Aww Soo is just a big softy, wanting Sunny to be her girlfriend now. I wonder how/if she’ll ask … she’s still so worried about how to do this whole dating and relationships thing, but there’s no doubting the woman loves hehe. Thanks for continuing to read this cute little story. As you can probably guess, it’s coming to an end soon, but I promise to go out with a bang, so to speak hehe. I look forward to reading your comments.

;-D