Chapter 2

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she realized that she promised her mom that she'll go home early, Hyoyeon immediately ran towards their house. She was panicking already 'cause she saw the time on her wrist watch and by the looks of it, her Mom might be waiting for her already.

She was right about her Mom waiting for her, for when she arrived, she saw her standing by the post beside their steel gate. Her arms were crossed that shows her impatience. Hyoyeon gulped in nervousness. 

Thinking that her Mom did not see her, Hyoyeon tiptoed towards the post just across their house and hid their for a while. She was thinking of something to reason as she kept her back against the cemented post. "Okay, I can do this."

"A-hem." Just like those in the horror movies, Hyoyeon slowly turned her head around to see her Mom already their in front of her and screamed. "AHHHHHH!"

As soon as she found the space to the side, Hyoyeon rapidly ran towards their house, rushed inside and locked herself in her room. "Hyoyeon!"

She's not afraid of her Mom scolding her, in fact she's already used to it, she's just nervous. Nervous of telling her Mom that she's been skipping sleeps and sleeping in classes because of dancing. Her Mom might tell her to stop it because of her irresponsibility. 

"Hyoyeon, why are you late? I was expecting you to come home early because I needed you to help me do the kimchis." Her mom knocked at the door a few times but Hyoyeon kept it closed.

"I'm sorry Mom." She told her, still unsure if she should tell her about her detention. 

"Care to explain? I've been waiting for you." Her Mom's arms were crossed again from outside her room, but Hyoyeon didn't know this because she didn't care to open it.

"Sorry for going home late omma. I-I," she stuttered then breathed, "I was scolded by Mr. Kim because I slept during class." She sighed after explaining. Hyoyeon expected her Mom to be furious but she just heard her say, "Why?"

"I-I, I danced all night again." She mumbled, but it was loud enough for her Mom to hear from the other side of the room. Mrs. Kim just released a deep breath.

"I understand. Go downstairs and help me." 

 

=3=

 

Thankfully, Hyoyeon's Mom understands her love fo dancing. She's been very supportive of her dancing career also because she obtained a free-tuition program because of this talent. And she's very proud of her daughter. But sometimes, she asks Hyoyeon what for is her free-tuition if she's not going to use it well? She has to study to maintain her grades. 

"I know Mom, I'll be more responsible." She reasoned.

This is the perfect time fo Yuri to enter the scene also. Yul's the best friend a girl would like to have. Pretty, smart, kind, and responsible. She's very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter