Chapter 7

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Hyoyeon and Yuri are both walking towards the school main gate. Inside the hallway, they notice a bunch of students in front of the main bulletin board. Suddenly, Jessica came out off nowhere and greet them both. "Unnie, what is happening?" Yuri asks Jessica. "Yuriiahhhh....Hyoyeonaaaahhh... the school prinicipal, she finally agrees with the competition event. Which means, our school is finally joining the Insterschool Dance Competition" Jessica explains. "OMO?!!! Jinjja?!!" Both Yuri and Hyoyeon surpringly replies. Jessica nod. The three of them jumps out of excitement and the feelings of happiness. "Hyoyeon, your dreams will finally come true" Yuri taps Hyoyeon's left shoulder and give her a big hug, then Jessica hugs them both. "Yuri's right, we both know that it's been your dream since kindergarten, now I can't believe, it will all come true...you have our full support" Jessica says still in hugging position. Jessica notices Hyoyeon tears coming out. "Yahh!! such a crybaby" Jessica says and wipes her tears. "Don't cry, Unnie" Yuri speaks. 

During the break time...

Hyoyeon, Yuri and Jessica are walking in the cafeteria. they notice that the crowd is staring at them. Yuri overheard some of the conversation. "Do you think they'll win??" Girl says. "I heard, they already been preparing even the time that the school isn't in the list...that's cool" other student says. "My brother also joins that competition, they say its really tough and hard to enter at the toplist" other says. The three of them keeps walking and finally finds them a sit together with the other students. "I didn't know that our secret rehearsals become a news already... how do they knew that we've been doing practice over the last past months" Jessica says. "That's right, Unnie" Hyoyeon says. Yuri is quiet still. Jessica and Hyoyeon stares at her. Yuri mouthed 'Sorry' to them. "Aigoooo" Hyoyeon and Jessica reacts to her.

After class...

At the Dance Studio. "Unnie, I think the whole campus knows about this secret rehearsals" Seohyun worringly says. "That's right unnie, I am getting uncomfortable with people talking behind my back" Yoona speaks. Taeyeon notices the girls worries. So, she stands up in the middle and begins her leader talk. "Everyone, don't worry, don't mind those people...remember this is our dream right?? Hyoyeon, she's been helping us to fulfill this dream...and I know, everyone's been working hard too, let's not waste those hardwork from the past months. Just because some people judges us when they haven't seen us perform yet. Which is why, we must remain calm, humble and relax. Let's show those people who don't believe in us that we are born to win. Soon, we will be called as 'Nation's Girl Group'... Let's claim it!" Taeyeon says cheering up her members. "That's right Unnie!!" Hyoyeon cheers. "Mansaeee" Yuri cheers too. "Everyone, gather in the middle,...and all hands on deck!" Taeyeon tells everyone and each place their right hand together. Taeyeon begins with their cheering logo and the girls follows: "Right now! It's Girls Generation! Tomorrow, It's Girls Generation, Forever, It's Girls Generation!!!" Everyone shouted and chants all together. Right after, they begin to rehearse their routine for the day's session.

At the same time... At the boys side... Eunhyuk and the boys who passed the audition are all in the same dance studio provided by their school. The boys are divided into two groups. The senior year are in the aircon side while the newbies are in the other side. 

"Everyone! I want to talk to you" Heechul says. "I know some of you are the newbies, so let me warn you, that don't ever do something stupid, cause, if you do... it will surely destroy you.." He add. The others ignore him and proceeds with their lunch break. Donghae notices Eunhyuk having his worried face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter