Chapter 17

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Backstage... Everyone is waiting for the announcement of the TOP winners. Hyoyeon is nervous, same with the other girls. Eunhyuk spotted her pacing. "Hey, are you okay?" He ask her. "Yes, I am a bit nervous, that's all" She reply to him. The emcee walks infront the stage holding the cue cards of the top three winners for the competition. After a few talk the emcee begins to announce the winners. "3rd placer goes to..... (drum rolls)... rookie participants, F(x)!!"..."2nd place goes to... (drum rolls)...Wonder Girls!!"... "And now, the moment you've been waiting for... the first placer and champion is... (drum rolls)... So Nyuh Shi Dae!!". The girls cried and walks up the stage to receive their awards. The boys gives them a hug as they leave the stage. 

At the waiting room, Eunhyuk ask for Hyoyeon to come with him. She did. They go to the rooftop. Eunhyuk tells Hyoyeon he gets free access, since, he used to work in the building, he knew the people who got access. 

"Look, Hyoyeon, its been months since we start dating... and I also want to congratulate you...so, if you please..." Eunhyuk reach her with the small heart box. "Accept this" He says. Hyoyeon take the box and open it. "There's nothing in here..." She say. "I know" Eunhyuk says with a smile then pulls her closer to him. "This is what I really want to give you..." He says. 

Eunhyuk presses his lip to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon with her eyes close, didn't flinch and pulls Eunhyuk even closer. The two gives each other a passionate kiss. "You ert, you're also a thief now..." Hyoyeon whispers. "I'm sorry, if I steal you a kiss" He reply. They chuckle and gives each other a big warm hug. 

One month later...

School days is back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter