Chapter 10

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later...

At Eunhyuk's hideout studio. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk is busy doing the routine they made for themselves. After a few moments, the two lie down on the floor to take a rest. "I didn't know you are good at choreos too.." Eunhyuk praises Hyoyeon. "What you think of me?? I am much better than any of those men out there" She proudly say. "Since when did you learn how to dance like that?" Eunhyuk asks. "Since I was a kid, I watched this show that made me want to learn and do it myself... dancing" She replies. At that time, small rough stones begins to enter from the window. The two was shocked, Eunhyuk covers Hyoyeon, so she won't get hurt from those stones. The stones keeps coming in, Eunhyuk is so close with Hyoyeon. He didn't move an inch even if some of the stones hits him hard. A few moments later...it finally stops. "Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asks Hyoyeon. "Ohhh, how about you?" Hyoyeon replies. The two became awkward when they both notice that they are so close with each other. Eunhyuk stands up and pulls Hyoyeon up. "Thanks" Hyoyeon says. "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you, that since last week, some kids does that.." Eunhyuk explains. "Ahhh, I see" Hyoyeon replies... The room got silence. At that time, Eunhyuk phone's rings. When he looks at the notification, he see a picture of him and Hyoyeon dancing together with a note written. "Don't forget" He looks at the sender, it was Kangin. "I am sorry, I have to go now... my mom's probably looking for me, I didn't tell her I have schedule today or any excuse...Byeee" Hyoyeon quickly leaves the room Eunhyuk waves at her as his reply. 

Outside, After a few runs...Hyoyeon stands still and notices that her heartbeats faster. "Why is this beats so fast?? Is it from the running??" She says to herself. Then, she went to a Cafe and texted her mom, she's with Yuri and might get home late. 

Yuri makes a phone call to Hyoyeon. "Unnieeee...??" Yuri asks. "Yuri, can you pick me up? I am here at the Shine Cafe near the school" Hyoyeon says to her. "Okay... "Okay...so how was the dance date?" Yuri teases her. "Please don't mention that..." Hyoyoen replies. "What? Why not?? Did something happen between you too?" Yuri asks. "Not really, just pick me up okay...no more questions" Hyoyeon says. "Okay, fine... I'll pick you up... " Yuri replies then hung up the phone call. While walking, Yuri bumps into someone.. "Omo! He's wearing the same uniform as Donghae and Eunhyuk...and SOOOO HANDSOMEEE....handsome guy!" She thought to herself. "Are you okay, Ms? I'm sorry, I was not looking.." The guy says and Yuri got amazed and somehow immersed with how handsome the guy is. "It's okay, I'll be fine...only if you treat me something?" Yuri says without any hesitation. "Alright..." The guy replies and he introduces himself to her. Yuri completely forgets about fetching Hyoyeon at the Shine Cafe. 

Two hours later...

"Where is she?? The Cafe is closed already.." Hyoyeon is standing outside the Cafe still waiting for Yuri. She starts to feel cold and shivers. "Ohhh... why is it cold...it isn't winter..or is it??" She tells herself. Hyoyeon can't wait anymore, she thought to make a new excuse to her mom since Yuri isn't with her. So, she walks home all by herself. At that time, she bumps into a bunch of gang. She didn't mind them and keeps on walking. "Yahh!!" One of the guy shouted at her. "Stop her.." That guy commands his minions. The guy surrounds Hyoyeon. "Look, I am shivering from the cold, and just want to get home...so move out my way.." she says. "Woahhh... a feisty one" the minion says. "Come on, let's just have some little fun..." the other says. "Don't touch me!!" She screams and steps on the foot of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter