Chapter 15

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-Day of the All-Boys Dance Competition | At the Venue | 

Hyoyeon is waiting for the girls to arrive. A little later, Super Junior's Van arrives. One by one they all walk out the van. 

"Oh, Hyoyeon-sshi, what are you doing here?" Leeteuk sees her standing and approach her. "We're here to support you guys, Hwaiting!! But, the girls aren't here yet, still waiting for them to come" Hyoyeon reply. "That's great, Thank You!!" Leeteuk shyly reply. "Hyoyeon-ah!!" They heard a voice from a far. It's Taeyeon. She waves her hands to them. As the girls approach Hyoyeon and Leeteuk and some of the boys, Taeyeon accidentally slip, almost fall to her , luckily, Leeteuk caught her before that happen. "Glad, I caught you" He say to her. Taeyeon face becomes red and covers her face. "Thanks!" She reply. She stand up again. The others begin to tease them both. "Ayiehhhh" they say in chorus. Some begins to tease the scenario. Even with how Leeteuk speaks the words 'Glad, I caught you'. "Okay, That's enough, let's get going" Leeteuk orders everyone to stop and just enter the venue. 

Inside the venue, Super Junior and So Nyuh Shi Dae watches the other groups and contestants performances. They were shocked and amazed. Sudden lose confidence. But, Leeteuk and Taeyeon cheered them all up. Now, they named the two as the 'Happy Couple'. 

While everyone is busy watching, Hyoyeon approaches Eunhyuk, whom feeling nervous. "Oppa, gwanchana?" She ask him. "I think so, I am bit nervous, that's all" He reply. "Eyyy, you guys are much better than them, don't you worry" She say to him. Hyoyeon offers a hand for him to hold. He hold her hands. "Now I am less nervous" He says. "Thanks" He add. Hyoyeon smile. 

The host finally introduce 'Super Junior' as the next performers. Before they step up on stage, Leeteuk lead a short prayer and motivational speech to the boys. At that time, Kangin's sisters whom he met a month ago and become closer with cheer them all "Good Luck!!" she shouted. Kangin puts on a 'hwaiting' gesture. 

The boys are in there start position. Then, the music begins. The boys start to dance.

Everyone applauses and cheers as the boys finished their performance and now going back stage. 

"That was great!!" Kangin says. "I am so proud of you all" Leeteuk says to them. The boys do a group hug, before going to the waiting area where Girls Generation members are watching from. "Come on, let's not keep those ladies waiting" Heechul say. 

At that time, Yuri says she wants to go out to buy everyone something to eat and drink. Outside, Yuri is walking back at the venue after buying the snacks and drinks she bumps into some guy in a black mask, and hoodie, with blue jeans and dirty white shoes. "I'm sorry" she says. The guy halt. Then, he turn around. In the other hand, Kangin just got off from the restroom when he also sees that same guy. He is now approaching the others "Why is Yuri taking so long??" He ask them. "Maybe, there's a lot of customers" Tiffany says. "Okay" Kangin reply and sudden get goosebumps after seeing that guy.

Everyone finally notices something's fishy, its been almost an hour, Yuri hasn't gone back yet. At that time, Kangin's phone rings. "Yoboseyo?" He answers it. No one is speaking. "Who is that?" Taeyeon ask him. He gesture that he did not know. Then, a voice speaks, Kangin puts it on a speaker mode for everyone to hear. "You know me big guy, I want you to meet me at that plaza, or else, this girl won't last long" Guy says. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!! SHE'S A FRIEND!!" Kangin replies angrily. Leeteuk puts on a hand on his left shoulder calming him down. Then, the phone call ends. Kangin tries to call it over again but it keeps on ending. "Please, don't tell me, she's been kidnap" Taeyeon speaks with with a worried voice. The other girls is about to cry. "Ottokhae?" Jessica say and the other girls say the same words. "Look, we will find Yuri, I will go to that plaza,..." Kangin is about to finish his sentence when he receives a text message. 

From: Unknown

To: Big Guy

"Come Alone, or else...Don't you dare call the police, or you won't see her alive" 

Kangin clench his fist and punch the wall near him. "Look, I know I have been a jerk to all of you, but, I gotta do this alone, I think I know who's doing this... I have to deal this by myself...I started it and I will ended it, ALONE" Kangin says. "No!!" Ryeowook shouts. "You may be a jerk, but you are our brother and friend, we are family" He add. "Wookie's right, we will be your back up" Hangeng says. "But, you guys seen his message, if I come there with someone, they'll hurt Yuri" He explain. "No worries, brother, I have a plan of what to do" Shindong says.

At the Girls' Studio | two hours later...

Hyoyeon keeps walking back and forth. The other girls also paces around. "Ettokhae?? Yuri... we need to find her"Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter