Chapter 4

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon first notice the other guy beside Donghae. So, she leans to Jessica and ask who's that guy. 

"Who is this with him?? That skinny good-looking guy?" Jessica didn't answer yet glares at Hyoyeon. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Eunhyuk bows down as he greets the two girls.

"Right! Girls, this is Eunhyuk, he is our main dancer in the group." Donghae finally introduces him to the ladies.

"Main dancer?" Hyoyeon asks. The four ended up staring at each other. 

To avoid the awkwardness, Eunhyuk waves at Hyoyeon and asks her 'It's nice to meet you!" 

Jessica pinch Hyoyeon's arm and whispers to her. "You like him?" She says. "What?" Hyoyeon replied.

"I think it's getting late, you two girls should go home now, we'll be off then too" Donghae says.

"Let's go!... Thank you!...Nice to meet you!" Hyoyeon stutters, do one last greet before pulling Jessica inside the house. 

"Bye, oppa!! Mwahhh" Jessica says to Donghae and gesture a flying kiss. Donghae pretends to catch that kiss. 

Eunhyuk slightly kick Donghae on his . "So cheesy!!" He say. "Come on, Let's go!" Donghae says. 

 

(Eunhyuk's POV/flashback)

I am walking down the hallway when I bump into a guy. He's good looking guy, he is wearing a headphone at that time, he notices that he bumped at me so he apologize right away. Then, I watch him as he enters the same room I was about to enter. 

As I step in the doorstep, the room is filled with boys fight, laughter, video games sounds, and etc.. Right, its an exclusive for boys school. I didn't wait for a long time to finally enter the room. I tried to avoid the other boys who is playing with each other and tries to find my own seat. I find a good seat the back near the window. Before I take my seat, the same guy I bumped into a while ago greets me. "Yah, you are the guy I bumped right?" He says as if we already know each other. He's too informal. "I'm Lee Donghae, I am a new kid here, how bout you?" He says to me. "I am Lee Hyukjae, but you can call me Eunhyuk for short" I tell him and we both hand shakes. "How old are you? When is your birthday?" He ask without any hesitation. He's also so straighforward when asking some strangers. Should I tell him the truth? "I am seventeen, I was born of 4th, month of April, I am also new student here" I replied. Shock, I answered his question so honestly. It doesn't feel strange anyway, I feel comfortamble. "Oh! Jinjja?? Well, I am also seventeen, but I was born with month of October, and.... you are older than me...so, I should call you my hyungnim" He replied. He gave a huge smile. I think this school year will be bearable, I already find myself a good friend. Thanks for that!

After three consecutive classes, its finally break time! I was about to stand up when Donghae asks me "Hyungnim! There's a school dance t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter