Chapter 11

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Boys' School...

Eunhyuk is walking in the hallway when Kangin bumps him intentionally. "So, how's our plan going on?" Kangin asks Eunhyuk. "I won't do it" Eunhyuk replies. "What?!" Kangin pulls his collar. "Don't pretend to be tougher than me, loser" Kangin speaks. "It's just a simple process, step one, visit their practice, step two, memorize, step three, tell us what you saw" He add. "Will you leave me alone, if I do it?" Eunhyuk replies. "It depends, but, that's agreement...if you do it for me, I'll leave you alone" Kangin says. Kangin sighs. "You have one week left, loser" Kangin says letting Eunhyuk go. Kangin pretends to fix his uniform. "I'll be back" He says before finally leaving Eunhyuk. "Aishhh!!" Eunhyuk says. He punches the air. "That guy!!".

At the Girls' Studio room...

Everyone is having fun while on break from the rehearsals. Hyoyeon paces the room. Sunny sees her. "Hyoyeon, are you okay?" Sunny worriedly ask. "I'm okay, Unnie...thankss" Hyoyeon replies. "Are you sure?? You keep on walking back and forth" Sunny explains. "I'm okay Unnie, for real" She replies again and Sunny didn't bother to ask her again, instead tells her to eat something sweet. "Unnie, are you sure you can have the rehearsals from today?? I mean, you just got off from the hospital" Seohyun asks. "The doctor says she's okay but still needs to have a rest without any excessive activities" Jessica explains and winks at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon mouthed a thank you to Jessica. "It's okay, she can watch us for today's practice.." Taeyeon says and gathers everyone to begin from the top. Hyoyeon sits in a room's couch in the corner and watch the others dance with the new routine. 

After the pratice, Hyoyeon praises everyone from their wonderful energy during their rehearsals. "Unnie, we really did practice while you were in the hospital... we kept our promise that we won't screw up with the performance.." Sooyoung speaks. "Since, its a celebration for everyone who successfully completed our 100 times practice and of course, to our choreographer who finally discharge from hospital...let's go shopping!! My treat!!" Taeyeon says showing a bunch of gift certificate she got from her boss on her part-time radio dj job. "Yess!!! Lezzgoo!!" The girls cheers. 

The next day...

Taeyeon told the girls that she got Eunhyuk's number from Leeteuk. She told them not to attend the next day special rehearsal. Cause, she's planned to make Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk be in good terms with each other, after that day. Even though no one really knows what happened. She just want her girl Hyoyeon to be happy again. And she knows that, Eunhyuk is one of the reason she's happy. 

Hyoyeon enters the studio, and its still early. She has no idea about what to happen. She messages everyone on their group chat, but no one is trying to see it or give a response. So, she tries to call them. Still no response. Taeyeon is the only one to response. "Hyoyeon, I'm sorry, but can you wait for more minutes?" She sent. "Okay, Unnie, it's still early... I am just not used to be here all by myself..." Hyoyeon replies. Taeyeon sent a kiss emoji. 

Fifteen minutes later... 

All of the girls are hiding outside the studio room. They used the next door room to hide from Hyoyeon. Then, Eunhyuk walks in. Before he pulls the door of the studio, Sooyoung pulls him and covers his mouth so he won't make a noise. "Oppa...don't make a noise" She whispers to him. He nod. "Okay, if you really want to make up with her, don't do anything stupid" Tiffany says. "I will" He replies. "If you need help, we're all here next door." Sunny says. "Oppa, Hwaiting!! Please make her happy again..." Seohyun says and high five with him. 

A few moments later... they pushed Eunhyuk outside the door and tells him to enter the studio. After he enters the room. Jessica and Tiffany secretly locks the studio room from outside. "We are sorry you two" Jessica whispers. Then, all of the girls goes back next door room. 

(Eunhyuk's POV)

Before entering the room, he takes a deep breath and pulls the door. Eunhyuk is inside the room. He sees Hyoyeon practicing by herself. He didn't move an inch and just stares at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter