Chapter 16

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Boys' Dorm

Leeteuk is walking home from school with the other guys. They all stop when they see Taeyeon standing in front of their dorm's entrance door. "Taeyeon sshi, what are you doing here?" Leeteuk ask her. Taeyeon stares at all of them and tells them "I am warning you, if something happens to our Hyoyeon, you are all DEAD!" She says and did a gesture of 'slicing the troat'. Then, she pass among them standing the boys give way. "One more thing!" Taeyeon halt and turn to them. "Hyoyeon didn't practice with us today, we tried to call her but she isn't responding, her mom says she went out or something... plus..." She count the boys. "Where is Eunhyuk oppa?" she ask. "Oh, we also don't have any idea... he says he need to go somewhere and left." Heechul says. Ryeowook whispers to Kangin. "What do you mean, the two run away?" Kangin exclaim with a voice that everybody heard him. "What??!!" Taeyeon ask. Then, she flee away from them. The boys laugh and forget about that issue. "Let's eat pizza!!" Donghae says. "Pizza Time!!" Everyone cheers. 

Inside the Boys' Dorm, few hours later...

All of the girls and the boys are sitting quietly together inside the small dorm. "So, aren't we gonna call one of them?" Hangeng ask them all. "Shhh don't talk" Sooyoung response. "Sorry" Hangeng reply and takes a small bite from his pizza. 

Then, everyone heard a laughing and talking from outside the dorm. Door opens, everyone stares to the two person who stands in the front door. "Where have you been?" Leeteuk asks Eunhyuk. "Why didn't you attend our rehearsal for today?" Taeyeon asks Hyoyeon. "Why are you both together?" Ki Bum ask them both. Then, the two got flooded with bunch of questions from everyone. 

"Woahhh!!!" Eunhyuk screams and made everyone to be silence.

"Why is everyone's here?? " He ask them. "I think the questioning part should come from us, now, where were you both??" Leeteuk ask them and Taeyeon walks behind him and ask the same question. "Right! We went to the market, my mom ask me to buy few ingredients, and after that, we'll watch a film here at the boys dorm" Hyoyeon explains calmly. "So early in the morning??" Jessica ask. "Yes, the ingredients are still fresh in the morning, that's why" Hyoyeon replies. "With him?" Yuri points at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk points at himself. "Why does it feel it is my fault?" He says. "Actually, we just bump into each other, he was about to collect the dvd he borrow from somewhere. Hyoyeon looks at Eunhyuk. "Why are you being silent there, you are also involve here, care to give explanation too?" She tells him. Eunhyuk gulps and faces the angry mob and begins to talk. "Look, I am sorry, we...are sorry for making everyone worry about us. This won't happen again, besides... I have something great for us to watch" He shows the trilogy dvd of the 'Karate Kid' series. A moment of silent before Leeteuk begin to speak again. "So, why are we all still standing here...Let's watch! I'll make popcorn". Everyone walks towards the living room area and Eunhyuk sets up the dvd and the speaker. All of them bonded by watching the '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter