Chapter 14

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Saturday Morning...

Eunhyuk is sitting on the bedside and picks up is phone to text Hyoyeon. Then, he puts on a big smile and cringes with his own message. He start to roll on his bed and squeal like girl from the cringe. A few moments, his mother came in and ask him what's wrong. "Are you sick? What is happening?" Mrs. Lee ask. "I am okay mom, I thought I saw a rat passes by" He made an excuse. "Okay, well breakfast is ready, come down to eat" She says and closes the room's door. Eunhyuk sit down and look at his own message one more time. He puts a fist on the air. 

Hyoyeon is brushing her teeth when her phone receives a message. She picks it up. Read the message.

From: Dance King Hyukjae

To: Hyo Dance Queen

"Good Morning! Babe <3"

"Aishhh!! That guy!!! its so cringe!!" She says and gurggles and spit out. She wash , then face before leaving the bathroom. "He's dead, when I see him today. 

Hours later...

In front of the 'Shine Cafe', Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk meet up. Before Eunhyuk can make a jolly introduction Hyoyeon snaps him out. "YAHH! What's with that message?" She says and points at him. Eunhyuk puts down her hands and reply "That message??.... What message??? I didn't give you any text message...it was... that was... Donghae! Donghae texted that" He try to deny it. The two stares at each other. "So sweetttt" Jessica and Donghae arrives. Jessica giggles. "Are you guys having a love's quarrel?" Donghae teases them. "YAh!!" Hyoyeon glares at Donghae. Hyoyeon walks away, and Jessica follows her. Donghae and Eunhyuk go after.

Jessica get distracted by the dress from the store they just passed by. So, Hyoyeon get her time to hide from them. All of them are being playful. "Where is she??" Jessica ask the two boys. "We have no idea, we are just following you" The boys reply. Jessica continue to walk and gives a shout out to Hyoyeon, whom she knows hiding from her. "Kim Hyoyeon!!" Jessica screams. "Show yourselff!!!" She add. A voice not that far can be heard. "Aniyo!!!" Hyoyeon reply. "No, I won't show myself to you" She add.  Jessica spots where Hyoyeon is hiding, so she signals to the two boys to keep it down. Jessica walk around and walk towards Hyoyeon's location quietly. Hyoyeon is unaware that she's already been spotted. She laughs and tries to peek if the three are all gone. "They're gone?" He whispers. Hyoyeon turns around and sees Jessica and the two boys standing. "Wah, Kamchaygiya!" She surprisingly state. "Why were you hiding from us?" Jessica ask her. "Nothing, its all his fault" Hyoyeon points at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk points at himself. "Me?!" He ask. "Everyone, let's go now... the others are waiting" Donghae finally speaks, cutting the three's playful convo. 

The three walk together, Jessica begins with another conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter