Chapter 13

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That same night...

Eunhyuk grabs his phone and is about to delete the video of Hyoyeon dance clip he secretly took. He was about to delete it but decided to watch it first. As he watch it. He smiles. "Why is she so good and better than me?" He comments. Then, he remembers some moments from the past weeks. When he was still meeting with Hyoyeon every weekends at the secret dance studio to practice.

(Eunhyuk's Flashback/POV)

"What are you doing here?? I thought this day was suppose our free day?" Hyoyeon ask him. "Nothing, I just feel like doing some practice with you today" He replies. "Is that okay with you?" He ask and offers his right hand. "Can I have the dance with you?" He add. "Okay" She says and grabs his hand. Eunhyuk puts on a hand on her hips. And looks straight to her eyes. "I didn't know you have beautiful eyes" She says. "I'm just handsome" He replies and Hyoyeon chuckles. "You look like Leeteuk oppa" She . The music begins. The two of them dances and follows the rhythm of the music. Every steps, every movements...everything is so smooth like they've been practicing the routine for hundred times. But, it wasn't. They just kind of sensing each other's next movement. 

(End of Flashback/POV)

"Wait..." He notices something from himself. He puts a hand on his chest. "Why are you beating so fast?? Please...don't be like that" He tries to calm down his heart beat. "Do I??" He ask himself. At the same time, his phone fell on the ground and it rings. 

The call is from Hyoyeon. Because of his excitement that she calls him. He didn't hesitate to answer the call before it ends. 

"Hello??" He ask with a sweet voice. "I just want to ask if you have the scarf that I wore last time?" She ask me. "Huh? What scarf?" He ask her. "The blue sapphire one?" She ask. "I am not sure..." He reply. "My mom would kill me, it was one of her favorites... I shouldn't wore it..anyways...thankss" She says and hangs up. "Wait..." He reply but the calls has ended.

Eunhyuk opens his phone contacts to call someone. "Hyung! I have a favor..." He says. 

After a while...

Hyoyeon went to the secret studio to find the scarf. Since, its a bit dark, there's no electricity. She's only using her phone's flashlight. "Seriously, Hyoyeon... it looks like I am ghost hunting or what..." She talks to herself to overcome her ghost thoughts. She finally sees the scarf hanging on the speaker side. "Yes!!" She says. When she 's about to leave, a big rat walks pass by her. She screams so loud. And then, "HYOYEON!! ARE YOU OKAY??" Hyoyeon asks by Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Ki Bum. "What are you guys doing here?" She ask them. "Leeteuk hyung tells us to" Ki Bum says. "How did you even know I am here?" She asks them. "Well, Eunhyuk got so worried, that you might end up to loss consciousness or any bad thing mught happen again, so, he calls Leeteuk hyung, but Hyung has a night shift job so, he asks us to do it for him." Donghae explains. "I would not agree, but Leeteuk hyung promises us meat dinner" Ryeowook adds. "Thank You, guys...But, I am okay...let's all go now" She says. Notices something. "Wait, Eunhyuk is worried?" She ask. "Yes, He's so worried... he calls Leeteuk hyung like thirty times, until he finally picks it up. He just don't want to see you again fainting alone on the street, and some stupid bad gangs do something...he says, he'll..." Donghae was about to finish his sentence when Hyoyeon cuts him off. "Wait, how does he know about that? He wasn't even in the hospital that time I woke up..." She ask. Donghae scratches his head. "Let's find midnight snacks!" Kyuhyun changes the topic and all of them went to the 27/7 convenience store.

(Hyoyeon's Flashback/POV)

She and Eunhyuk finishes the on the spot dance routine. When they are about to go home. Eunhyuk asks her, if he can walk her home. Since, its a bit late. She nods. 

The two are walking towards Hyoyeon's residence. Then, it sudden got cold. Hyoyeon hands shivers. She doesn't have any scarf on her. So, Eunhyuk removes his. And then, he slowly puts on the scarf on Hyoyeon's open collar. "This will keep you from the cold" He says. "Thanks" Hyoyeon says looking straight to his eyes for a second and then begins to walk again. 

(End of Flashback)

One week later...

Donghae and Jessica visits the secret studio. And excitedly, greeting Eunhyuk, he who just came back from the countryside. "Good to see you again!" Donghae says. "Finally, you're back" Jessica says. "All Is Good" Eunhyuk says. "Have you seen Hyoyeon?" He ask. "Yes, she's in our studio, though, we don't have any rehearsals, but she insists to go there by herself, she says, tournament is nearer..." Jessica explains. "Ahh okay, can you call a cab for me?? And deliver my baggage on our dorm?" Eunhyuk says and runs away. "Wait what?" Donghae ask. "Aren't he going to his residencial home?" Jessica ask. "Don't know...come on" Donghae puts his right arm to Jessica and have no choice but to bring Eunhyuk's bags with them. 

At the Girls' Studio...

Hyoyeon is finish putting designs on their backdrop for the competition. When she was about to lock the room. As she turn around, she sees Eunhyuk standing in front of her. "Eunhyuk?" She say. Eunhyuk didn't say anything. He just pulls her and gives her a big warm hug. "I missed you" he says to her. "Uh, Ah... Me too.." Hyoyeon replies. Hyoyeon smiles. 

The two becomes awkward and just stays inside the studio for like pass ten minutes. 

"So, what were you doing in here?" Eunhyuk begins to have a conversation. "Uhmm, I was doing some finishing touch with our backdrop for the dance tournament" She honestly replies. "It's beautiful, and so creative" Eunhyuk says. "Thanks" Hyoyeon replies. Eunhyuk becomes so shy, and ask for the restroom. He didn't notice that his phone fell down. 

Hyoyeon grabs the phone when she saw a picture of her on the lockscreen. "Hmm?" He confusingly ask. "Does he has a crush on me?" She ask herself. At that time, Eunhyuk sees her looking at his phone. "Hey!!" He jumps at her grabbing his phone back. "Was that me? Why do you have a picture of me?" She ask him. "Well..." He scratches his head. 

Eunhyuk takes a deep breath before confessing his r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter