Chapter 19

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Girls Practice Room...

"She went out left me last night early after our commnity service, and I can't contact her" Yuri say.

"What?!" The girls ask. "Have you tried calling her mom?" Jessica ask. "I did, but she also isn't answering, I can't make too much missed call from Mrs. Kim, it's embarassing... she's a very busy person" Yuri says. 

While being in a chaos about the news about Hyoyeon, Donghae came in running together with Ki Bum and Hangeng. "Girls! Have you seen Eunhyuk??" He ask them. "What??!" Taeyeon over reacted. "Unnie, you are over reacting" Sooyoung says and did the same thing. "Wait, I thought he's already in the flight going to states??" Tiffany ask him. "Yup, that's what we know, we call the manager, he says Eunhyuk did not show up at all, and I didn't get to know his explanation why, because, I accidentally hung the phone, but, when I tried to call again, my battery got out and I forgot to bring my charger" Donghae explains. "Oppa, so clumsyyy...pabo!" Jessica teases Donghae. "Girl" Taeyeon snaps Jessica back from reality. 

Thirty minutes later... Yuri phone rang.

"Hello?" Yuri ask the caller. "Hello, Yuri? It's me, Mrs Kim, I am sorry for not answering your calls, my phone died, I am calling from a friend's phone, I know you are all worried about Hyoyeon, she's okay, she's just inside her bedroom in a lockdown herself, I don't know why, I thought she already called you. I'll be at home this afternoon, if you want to visit and check her, you can, I'll prepare you snacks. Can you convince Hyoyeon to go out by now? I told her to stop crying over a guy. Anyways, I'll be waiting you all. Becareful on your way. I'll hang up now. Bye" Mrs Kim explains. "Thank You Mrs Kim!" Yuri reply. A big sigh of relief comes out to everyone. "So, that's one out of two, after we get to Hyoyeon, let's find Eunhyuk" Taeyeon instructed. "Let's not keep Mrs Kim waiting for us, let us all go now" Donghae says. Everyone go to Hyoyeon's house.

At the Kim's Residence...

Everyone is at the doorstep when Mrs Kim greets them and they greet her back. 

"She's in her room" Hyoyeon's mom tells them.

"Thank You, Mrs Kim" All reply to her. 

The girls paces towards Hyoyeon's room. 

Taeyeon knocks three times and ask Hyoyeon if she's okay. Then, Yuri begins to speak. 

"Yah! Unnie, why are you still in there, breakfast is ready" Yuri jokingly say. 

"Yah! Stop joking it is not funny" Sooyoung says yet laughs at Yuri. 

Hyoyeon finally open the door, everyone is surprise seeing her looking so sad. 

"Yah! You made us worried to much" Tiffany exclaim. "Don't you ever do that again!" She add.

"I am sorry, It's just that, I am not feeling good" Hyoyeon reply. 

"What about a good rest and nap than ;ocking yourself up, like you have some contagious disease there, you made us all worried, not only that, Eunhyuk oppa is also missing?" Jessica slip . "He won't be missing, he's in state" Hyoyeon reply. "That's the problem, he won't be" Taeyeon says. Donghae explains everything to Hyoyeon what happened. 

The Next Day...

Hyoyeon is about to throw the garbage when she saw Eunhyuk sleeping beside the trash can. Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter