Chapter 22

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunhyuk oppa, I missed you too" Hyoyeon reply. "Looks like you met the other boys now" Eunhyuk says to her. "Hello!! I am Eunhyuk, Its nice to finally meet you all!!" He introduced himself to the boys. "Hyungnim, it looks like you already know us" Lu Han ask him. "Actually, yes, I did saw your documents, and I was suppose to be the one who'll train with you, but some changes happened, so, It didn't happened... luckily, they called me back, and they want me again to be your co-training" Eunhyuk explains. "But, the true reason I am here is not because of that, its because, my girl is here, and I will support her" He says and looks at Hyoyeon. "I am Lee Hyuk Jae by the way, but you can call me Eunhyuk" He add. 

After that... few moments later... everyone proceeds to the company building.

Inside the building...

The boys walks in together with Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. They were surprise seeing bunch of people. "It looks like, there will be a lot of people who'll join this year" DO says. "Let's go! Our coach and trainer must be waiting for us.." Lu han says. "Then, lead the way, Lu Han shi" Hyoyeon says. Everyone follows him towards their assigned practice room.

At the practice room...

Their training begins as soon as their trainer enters the room. They did a few introductions and some announcement before officially starting their training. Hyoyeon is the only girl for now. Yet, that didn't stop her for achieving her dream. 

In the midst of the training, the trainer ask if Hyoyeon can show some of her moves. So she did. 

[watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haYJv1TMSsI]

The boys were amazed and her performance is a standing ovation. Even the coaches were impressed. 

Eunhyuk gives her a thumbs with a flying kiss. She pretends to catch it. Of course, in not obvious way that everyone might see. 

 

Five months later...

Hyoyeon is walking in her new school's corridors with a smile on her face. It's been 2 months since Eunhyuk left and went back to Seoul. After his short training sched. She's been living all alone by herself to that small and cheap apartment she rented. Since, the company dorm house is needed by the rookie trainees. 

"Hey" she greeted her classmates.

She is currently in her English class, with her fellow asian classmates, who also aren't very fluent with English. Their she met a lot of fellow koreans. Then while walking, she saw people bunching up at the school bulleting television. There she saw Eunhyuk dancing and singing. 

"Eunhyuk?" she said.

People looked back at her and she excused herself. She went to the library and contacted him, it was answered after a long ring.

"Hello?" it was a girl's voice.

"Oh hi, I'm Hyoyeon, can I ask if this is Eunhyuk's phone?" she asked.

"Right, this is his manager. So you're Hyoyeon? Oh, Eunhyuk told me about you, about how he gave up his scholarship for you? Wow he must really like you a lot!" the manager said.

Hyoyeon's eyes widened up.

"His what?" Hyoyeon asked.

"His scholarship? Didn't you know? The reason he went to follow you there 5 months ago is to study with you. But he told me there's a situation so he gave his scholarship to you" the manager answered, now freaking.

"Really? Uhmm, I'll call you later, tell Eunhyuk I called!" Hyoyeon said hanging up.

She walked with her eyes stick to the ground. She couldn't believe it. Her heart was beating fast. She wanted to bug down but she can't. Moments later she saw her phone ringing, it was Eunhyuk. She was double-thinking if she should answer it but instead she bent her knees and waited for it to stop. But then she remembered that Eunhyuk appeared on the television and he has a manager.

"Manager? Does this mean he debuted?" she asked herself.

"This guy has a lot of explaining to do!" she said answering Eunhyuk's second call.

"Hyoyeon?" Eunhyuk started.

Hyoyeon wasn't speaking, she decided to just listen to whatever he's going to say.

"Hyoyeon are you there?" 

.....

....

....

"Okay, then I'll explain myself. The reason I went there to follow you is to study with you. Remember I was also asked to go to America? I changed my mind and accepted it so I can follow you there. But when I got there, you're sad and was expecting to get in, so I called at the school and asked them to give you a chance in exchange of my scholarship" Eunhyuk took a deep breathe before continuing.

"I was really upset as you are, so I went back here in Seoul without telling you anything----"

"And now you debuted?" Hyoyeon finally interrupted.

"Eh?"

"I get it, you're telling me not to worry anymore because you just debuted right?" Hyoyeon said.

"No!" Eunhyuk replied.

"I know, don't worry, it lessen my guilt." Hyoyeon said then finally hang up.

She ran to the school library and there sobbed and cried.

 

3 days later

Hyoyeon just walked out from her dance class, and her teacher was really impressed with her. She even offered Hyoyeon a special performance for the school end of semester program, and of course Hyoyeon took this opportunity to agree.

"Sure I'll be honor" she smiled.

She was about to continue walking when she saw Eunhyuk standing in front of her. Her eyes started to stick to him and her lips wanted to move itself to speak but she couldn't.

"Hyoyeon" Eunhyuk smiled.

Blondies behind Eunhyuk were whispering to each other, but he can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter