Chapter 1

A dance of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine Monday morning when Hyeoyeon's mother marched up her room to wake her up. But instead of being calm first thing in the morning, she was annoyed after seeing her daughter still in her deep sleep. Annoyed, she scolded the girl on the bed and pulled her up in a sitting position.

"Wake up Kim Hyoyeon! You still have school!" she told her while her daughter groaned in a lazy way. Mrs. Kim raged more. "If you'll not get up at the count of 5, I'm going to bring out Woody." 

Hyoyeon immediately stood up on her bed upon hearing the name 'Woody.' It's not somebody to be afraid of, but Hyoyeon's been scared of Woody ever since she's young. Woody's actually made of wooden stick designed to straight her up.

"Go home early okay?" her mom patted her back before letting her leave their house after her preparations for school. She's a girl who doesn't take long in the bathroom, in fact she's only taking 8 minutes inside the shower and 5 minutes in changing her clothes. 

"Of course omma," she replied to her, still sleepy and tired. 

Hyoyeon moved on and finally walked towads the bus stop where she and her best friend, Kwon Yuri will meet. Kwon Yuri is her childhood friend and her favorite dance partner. She's a tanned-skin pretty lady, already has the nickname of Black Pearl. As usual, her best friend's already there waiting for her. She waved her hands at her pretty friend then smiled.

"Yah! Why do you like a zombie? Are you okay?" her friend welcomed her with a warm embrace, Hyoyeon just chuckled at it. "Yes, I'm okay. I'm just sleepy." She replied that made Yuri to giggle.

They didn't take any more time and continued on straight to Shin Yu Han High School.

SYHS is a huge well-known school in Seoul. It is founded by a rich business man and its worth become more expensive as time passes by, while the population of the enrollees increases. 

Hyoyeon may not be that rich but she got into the school because of her talent. She earned a full-scholarship after auditioning for a slot in the school's all girls dance troupe. The Girls Generation. She was sophomore when she become known in the whole school because of her natural skills, and now that she's a Senior student, she leads the group to the Nationals.

"Wahhhhh," she covered as she suddenly felt herself yawning from her drowsy feelings. Her bestfriend looked at her again and pinched her cheeks hardly, this time Hyoyeon's scream echoed around the school grounds. "Yuri!" she whined.

"Come on, wake up dancing queen! World History's our first subject!" Yuri exclaimed in an exciting tone.

"Pshh, then how do you expect me to wake up huh?" Hyoyeon mocked that made her bestfriend to laugh. Yuri just linked her arms with Hyoyeon. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter