Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

                    "Why can't I help? I will help! Don't ever stop me." Baekhyun said. "No. You can't." You said softly. "I can. I will help. I'm not asking you,I'm telling you so no replies." Baekhyun put his finger to quiet you before you could say your first word. "Ya! Don't cry anymore,your eye liner will smudge",Baekhyun said as he winked and walked away. You received a message from Chanyeol at night. [Mianhae~ Will you forgive me? But can you explain?] You were still mad so you ignored his message.

                     The next morning,you received two letters at your door step (inside the house),you opened the first one.

[ Jagiya~ Good morning! 

Why did you ignored my message? My heart is crying... :(

I'm so sorry!!! >< If you continue to ignore,I'm going to keep

acting cute and pester you everyday! *Smirking* 

You owe me an explanation,no explanation,a touch of my lips will be on yours! ^.^ ]

                    You had a big laugh in the morning which enlightened your mood. You opened the second one now.

Be careful! Stay away or you will regret! ]

                    This letter totally spoiled your mood. "Ding dong!" Your door bell rang. You opened the door and saw Chanyeol waving to you with a big cute smile. "Annyeong!" You greeted him coldly. "Ya! Did you received my letter? I'm serious about it. And I'm gonna act cute!" Chanyeol pouted,held your hand and stomped his feets. You saw all your friends were laughing in the car except Victoria. "Ok~ ok~ Haha! Why can't i get mad at you?" You laughed as you ruffled his hair cutely. Chanyeol grinned and kissed your cheeks,"omo! You scared me! Hehe... How many letters did you gave me?" You asked as you showed him the two letters. "Hahahahaha! You are blushing! Do you like it? Haha... I only gave you one letter,wae? Who gave it to you?" You quickly tore the second letter and threw into the rubbish bin before Chanyeol could snatch it from you. "Nothing! Let's go!" You smiled and held hands with Chanyeol as both of you walked to the car.

                    Now you were having the most boring lesson,Chanyeol was sitting beside you and you were trying to take a nap without getting caught,"Jiyeon ah~ Here,lie on my shoulder,it's more comfortable than the table." "It's o..ok. I don't want to sleep anymore",you blushed. "WHO IS TALKING!?" The teacher asked. Both of you kept quiet and chuckled at each other. Chanyeol nudged at you and gave you a piece of note. 

[ Since the lesson is boring,let's chat!]

{ Ok! Chat what? }

[ Can you explain what happened yesterday? ]

{ It's very simple, Hyomin is not at fault,neither am i. Victoria i don't know. }

[ Ok... Forgive me? ]

                   He passed the note back to you,widened his eyes and keep blinking as he stared at you,waiting for your reply.

{ Haha! Ok cutie! ^.^ }

                    You passed back the note to him,you felt that someone was staring at you. Both Chanyeol and you looked up and your teacher was staring at you. The next minute,both of you were standing outside of the class,but instead of feeling sorry,both of you were laughing and chatting till the lesson ended.