Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

                     Chanyeol pulled Jiyeon into an empty classroom. "Chanyeol ah! My wrist hurt~!" She whined softly in pain. He let go of her reddened hand and apologised. Chanyeol's back was facing Jiyeon and she saw his ears were starting to heat up. Jiyeon stepped closer to him and tapped his shoulder,"what happen?" Jiyeon was scared,she knew that he was always like that whenever something big happen. Chanyeol sighed loudly and turned around to face you,"come here,let's sit down." Chanyeol tried to talk nicely as you lowered your head down as you walked to a chair. "I have something to ask you. Did...Baekhyun went to your house last night?" Chanyeol asked. "Y-yes..." Jiyeon stammered softly,almost inaudible. "Ok... What did both of you do?" He asked again. "Nothing... He just tried to soothe me..." Jiyeon replied. "Why?!" Chanyeol raised his volume when Baekhyun came into the room before you could answer.

                     Jiyeon looked at Baekhyun and slightly shook her head as a hint that Chanyeol was in a bad mood. " What happen?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol saw Jiyeon giving Baekhyun a hint and got so mad that he grabbed Baekhyun's collar. "I warn you!  Do not ever touch Jiyeon!" Chanyeol stared into his eyes furiously as he warned him. "I think you must be misunderstanding! If I'm not wrong,,it's about yesterday right? Jiyeon was just scared and she could not reach you!" Baekhyun explained very fast like he was shooting bullets. Chanyeol widened his eyes and slowly let go of Baekhyun's collar,"s-sorry... I'm too... I-i..." Chanyeol ran away in embarrasment and guilt. 

                  Jiyeon apologised to Baekhyun and ran out of the classroom to chase Chanyeol. "Chanyeol!" Jiyeon called out for him and tripped over Victoria's feet. "Oopsy! Stand up and chase for your boyfriend!" Victoria said and did not apologised when she was the one who tripped her on purpose. Jiyeon hurt her knee and could not stand up. Luckily,Baekhyun followed her and helped her up. "Ya! Victoria! You are such a !" Baekhyun shouted across the hallway causing everyone to stare at Victoria and started gossiping. "Aissh!!" Victoria was pissed off and walked away hurriedly to avoid the crowd. "Are you ok?" Baekhyun asked worriedly as he helped to dust Jiyeon's knee.

                   Jiyeon was resting and applying medicine on your wound with the help of Baekhyun at the sick bay when you heard someone sobbing. Jiyeon opened the curtain beside her and found Chanyeol lying on the bed crying,she stood up and sat beside Chanyeol on the bed. "Chanyeol ah~ What exactly happen?"She asked nicely,trying to soothe him as she patted his head. "Can you explain what happen between both of you? It's really suspicious..." Chanyeol asked as he looked at Jiyeon and Baekhyun who was behind her. "Yesterday, Jiyeon called me because some ridiculous girls were outside of her house making some noises like banging the door which made Jiyeon so scared and she could not reach any of you." Baekhyun explained and Jiyeon continued,"you were asleep and was sick,so I did not call you..." Chanyeol hid his face in embarrasment under the pillow which made Jiyeon chuckled. Baekhyun left so that Jiyeon could talk to him.

                   "Ya! Pabo! You are a jealous king! I shall be the jealous queen." You scolded Chanyeol. He slowly turned his body and face her,"Jiyeon ah~ Mianhae! Is just that the news said that Baekhyun slept over in your house...and stated 'did both of them had an affair?' which was so suspicious..." Chanyeol said. "Yes he did but because he was tired so he fell asleep. Nothing's wrong!" You explained. Now knowing the whole situation,Chanyeol felt guilty. "It's ok~ Don't be guilty,everyone's at fault!" Jiyeon said as she saw Chanyeol feeling quilty and kept quiet,not like him at all. After a few minutes of silent,Chanyeol finally speaked."Jagi?" Chanyeol called. "Hm?" Jiyeon answered. "My fever is back again..." He pouted and continued," Yesterday...the kiss... Can you give me one more time? Chanyeol requested timidly. "You should take care of yourself! Like a child who need a mother to take care of!" Jiyeon scolded and gave him a peck on his cheek which made Chanyeol grinned. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is the story so far? Sorry for my bad english... If you do not understand anything,you can ask :) Feedbacks?