Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

The end of year performance is coming! Chanyeol and Jiyeon only have a few days to practise together. That night,both of them were very nervous,practising very hard alone in a studio. "Chanyeol ah! Be focused!" Jiyeon scolded Chanyeol. "Mianhae... Let's take a break!" Chanyeol said in exhaustion. "What happened? You are not you..." Jiyeon asked worriedly,wiping his sweat off his forehead. "N-nothing... My eyes keep twicthing,i can sense that something is wrong." Chanyeol frowned an he said in fear. "Don't worry,nothing will happen. Maybe you are just feeling sleepy. Let's just practise for a few more rounds ok? It's tomorrow..." Jiyeon cooed as she caressed his back. Both of them continued to practise till midnight.

Chanyeol sent Jiyeon home and she offered him to stay overnight at her house. "Jiyeon ah~ Where do i sleep?" Chanyeol asked when both of them were ready to sleep. "There,is that ok?" Jiyeon pointed to the bed. "How about you?" He asked. "There! The couch is just nice for me." Jiyeon said and smiled to him as she sat on the couch. "Why not we exchange? Or... sleep with me?" Chanyeol asked,frowning and then turned into a smirk. "Don't want!" She did a merong to Chanyeol. "Ok~ Don't complain if your back hurts tomorrow." He said and laid down on the bed. Soon,both of you drifted into their dreamland.

Next morning,Jiyeon opened her eyes and felt an arm wrapped around her waist. She turned around and found that it belonged to Chanyeol. Jiyeon hit Chanyeol's arm hard which made Chanyeol winced in pain. "Ya! Why did you hit me?!" Chanyeol whined in frustration. "I told you i don't want to sleep with you! What happened? Why am i on the bed?" Jiyeon joked. "You were sleeping soundly and I'm afraid that you might not sleep well so i just carried you and let you sleep on the bed...with...me!" Chanyeol explained with his innocently cute face and slowly turned into a grin. "You naughty boy! You can just leave me alone..." Jiyeon blushed. "I don't want you to get hurt because of me. It's not comfortable to sleep on the couch at all! Today we are performing and sleeping with you gives me energy!" Chanyeol blushed at his last sentence as he looked down on the floor,not daring to look into your eyes which earned him a slap on his arm again. "We need to go to school soon,i will make breakfast while you go bath." Jiyeon said and left the room. 

Both of them went to school together. During lunch,Victoria asked,"Chanyeol,Jiyeon,are you going to perform tonight?" Jiyeon was shocked! She never heard Victoria talked to her in such a friendly tone before! Chanyeol looked at Jiyeon and then back to Victoria and nodded his head as a response. "Good luck!" Victoria said. Jiyeon thought it was nice that Victoria said that and that she changed(?)

After school,both Jiyeon and Chanyeol planned to change into their costumes and continue to practise before the event start. When Jiyeon was changing her shoes,she felt something was poking into her toes that hurt so much until she couldn't stand up. "What happened?!" Chanyeol was shocked at the sight of her bleeding and ran towards you.

To be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be updated next week. Chapter 16 will the last chapter. Now I'm working on the next fanfic called Wolf Spirits! Please look forward ^.~*