Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

                    "Jiyeon ah~ It's late now,do you want to stay?" Chanyeol asked,making you nervous. "C...can i?" You stammered shyly. "Haha! Of course! I'll cook dinner for you." Chanyeol said in excitement. "It's ok,you are sick,i'll cook for you instead. Let me inform my mother." You said. "Omma ah~ I will stay at my friend's house for one night,ok?" You asked you mother and she agreed,"gomawo~" "Am i just a friend to you?" Chanyeol pouted. You turned to face Chanyeol and asked a lot of questions,"oppa! You are my oppa. I don't have any shirts... Where will i sleep? What do you want to eat? Where is your family?" "Woah! Chill! Are you somehow nervous?" Chanyeol asked as you nodded your head shyly and he continued,"i will lend you ummm... my shirt? My family went overseas so only both of us will be at home. I will eat...you! And you will sleep here!" Chanyeol patted the bed beside him as he said. You turned around quickly, facing your back to him and blushed really hard making Chanyeol laughed really hard. "Jiyeon ah~ Why are you like this? I'm just joking." Chanyeol laughed as he said. "N...nothing. I'll go bath,please put the clothes outside of the bathroom." You told him softlyand quickly walked in tiny steps to the bathroom.

                    You were done bathing,wrapping the towel around you and (half) opened the door to get your clothes when you saw Chanyeol stading infront of the door and gave you a cheeky smile,holding the clothes. You quickly closed the door and shouted,"YA! PARK CHANYEOL!" "Yes? Hehe. You have to come out to get your clothes." Chanyeol said playfully and did a merong. You tried to reached one hand out with only a tiny gap and get the clothes but couldn't while Chanyeol kept laughing. You have no other choice so you opened the door,ran out (with the towel),quickly grabbed the clothes and  ran in again. Chanyeol was shocked. Both of your face went very red. Chanyeol was shocked with his blur face but it slowly turned into a smile and he whistled,making you flustered. You shouted his name again. Chanyeol prepared a very short shorts and a big long tee of his. You wore it and came out of the  bathroom and Chanyeol whistled again,and started to walk around you. "Hmmm... The tee look cute on you and the shorts..." He stopped awhile as his jaw dropped. You pushed up his jaw to close his mouth and started yelling at him again,"YA! Don't stare at me like this! Byuntae! (ert) I will not cook for you if you continue staring!" "Mianhae! The shorts just look y on you! I told you i will eat you,why do you want to cook?" Chanyeol asked and smirked after that. "I...i will prepare the ingredients now",you found an excuse and walked away,still blushing.

                   You were preparing dinner while Chanyeol was sitting on a chair and kept staring at you,"jagiya~ You should wear like this often... you wear too much..." You ignored him and placed a bowl of porridge on the table. Chanyeol ate and said,"this is nice! You should cook more,hehe. But it will be delicious if i can eat you too!" "Aisssh! Why do you have so much to say?" You pretended to be pissed off.

                    It's time to sleep and Chanyeol was preparing. "Here! You will sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the mattress (on the floor)." He said. You laid on the bed and closed your sleepy eyes after thanking him. Suddenly,Chanyeol came up,laid on the bed beside you and hugged you,"I want you. I can't sleep...How i wish i can fall sick more often and an angel will be taking care of me..." He whispered into your ears as he snuggled more towards you while you smiled faintly.