Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

                    Jiyeon went back home and was preparing to sleep. When she was lying on the bed,she heard some noise outside of the house. She was scared,scared that there's robbers. Jiyeon called Chanyeol and hung up half way as she remembered that he was asleep now so she called Luhan instead but he did not answer! She had no choice so you called Baekhyun. "Oppa! Can you come? I'm scared... There's noise outside and i don't dare to go out..." Her voice was not stabled at all,it kept trembling,in fact,her whole body was trembling with fear. Baekhyun just hung up the call without replying. Jiyeon thought that he ignored you so your eyes were filled with tears,almost crying out.

                    After 10 minutes of noise,Jiyeon heard Baekhyun's voice. "YA! Go away!" Baekhyun shouted and she ran down immediately. Jiyeon opened the door and hugged Baekhyun tightly. "Are you ok?" Baekhyun asked as he wiped her tears with his thumb. He brought Jiyeon back to her room and slept beside her so he could pat her shoulder to make her fall asleep.

                    The next day,Baekhyun had already gone home. Jiyeon was in the car with everyone and Yoona showed her her phone,"Jiyeon ah~ Don't be shock!" Yoona whispered to prevent Chanyeol from hearing it. "WHAT?!" Jiyeon whispered in atonishment. Hyomin joined in,"woah! Daebak!" Hyomin gave Jiyeon a thumbs up which earned a gentle slap from her on his arm and Jiyeon saw Victoria smirking at the corner of her eyes. It was a news about Baekhyun going to your house at night. "What's happening at the back? Let me join the fun!" Chanyeol said. "I-it's nothing!" Jiyeon stammered while he gave her a smile. "You better not let him see the news today!" Jessica whispered.

                    During lunch time,everyone was waiting for Jiyeon at the table and the atmosphere was not very right. "Hi! What's with your face?" You asked Chanyeol as you sat down. Hyomin was giving Jiyeon a hint,she asked Jiyeon to keep quiet for awhile. Jiyeon could see Chanyeol was very upset so she tried to comfort him by patting his back. "I think we need to talk again.." Chanyeol murmured and pulled you away by the wrist. "Sorry,please excuse us!" Jiyeon apologised to her friends. "Something is not right,I'm following them!" Baekhyun said as he stood up and followed them. "Ya! Leave them alone!" Yoona shouted but seems like Baekhyun was ignoring her.