Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

     

Next morning,you saw a girl inside Chanyeol's car. "Who is she?" You asked Chanyeol while you widen your eyes. "She's Victoria! She is a new student in our class and will be hanging with us too. I will be her tour guide for a week." Chanyeol explained. "I see. Hi! I'm Jiyeon! Nice to meet you!" You introduced yourself and reached out your hand to her,wanting to shake hand with her since it's your first meeting. Victoria just slapped your hand,acting proud and looked away. That was awkward so you took your hand back embarrasingly and everyone kept quiet.

During lunch, Chanyeol "saved" a seat for you which was just next to him, but Victoria came and sat on that seat before you could and said,"I'm going to sit here since no one is sitting." Everyone was shocked and they just stared at you. Chanyeol did not said anything,shocked also and just looked at you,pouting. You mouthed a word,"gwaechana" to Chanyeol and smiled while sitting on a seat which was opposite of Chanyeol.

These few days, Victoria kept wanting to sit with Chanyeol, you thought it was okay at first,but you were starting to get jealous but could not do or say anything since she's counted as your friend. One day, Yoona held her phone and ran to you,her face told you that something shocking had happened,"Jiyeon ah! Look! It's so unbelievable! Victoria rank first now!" You looked calm. Your school have a website which was for news,announcement etc. in the school,there was also a popularity chart for everyone,you were voted for the first place but now was replaced by Victoria and became second place. Yoona showed you another news about Victoria becoming first place because she hang out with Chanyeol and there was a rumour spreading that she like Chanyeol. You could not do anything since Chanyeol did not say anything although you were jealous and sad that he did not talk to you so much these few days. You did not wear the couple ring Chanyeol gave since then.

Chanyeol texted you at night. [Why did you not wear the ring?] {Don't feel like...} [What happened? Is it because of Victoria? You are jealous?] {Aniyo.} [Mianhae! Because of Victoria,i did not talk much to you.] Both of your conversation ended here.