Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

               

                    These few days,you kept receiving the same letter which was threatening you to stay away from Chanyeol but the letter did not state who was it from. You were scared but you tried to ignore since it was not wrong to be with Chanyeol. Your phone rang. "Jiyeon ah~ I'm not going to school today so Hyomin will pick all of you up",Chanyeol called and noticed you with his deep  and sleepy voice. "Wae? Hyomin can drive?!" You were shocked that Hyomin could drive. "I'm sick... Of course Hyomin can drive,she got her license long ago but she asked me keep it as a secret because she don't have much confidence in driving." "Oh ok. Rest well~ You sound very weak. I will visit you after school",you gave him a kiss through the phone call before hanging up.

                      It's lunch time now and you saw Victoria going away instead of having lunch together. "Yoona,where is Victoria going?" You asked and Yoona shrugged her shoulders when Jessica interrupted,"she always go missing whenever Chanyeol is not with us so just ignore her." You sat down and saw Baekhyun walking towards all of you while all the fan girls were screaming and one accidentally pushed him. Baekhyun sat beside you and started to mutter to himself,"aissh! That is why i don't like the crowd." "ANNYEONG!" Everyone shouted to welcome Baekhyun. "Haha! Can i join all of you next time? For lunch,including transportation." Baekhyun asked shyly as he only looked down on the table. "SURE!" Everyone shouted in unity. "Gomawo!" Baekhyun looked up and smile to everyone.

   

                    Before lunch,you went to the toilet. When you came out,you saw Victoria leaning on the wall talking with her friends. You smiled to her and walk towards where everyone was waiting which will pass by Victoria. Victoria tripped you and you fell flat on the floor,hitting your forehead which was bleeding now. "Oops! Sorry~ But please watch out where you are going!" Victoria warned you while her friends started to laugh. You stood up,starting to suspect that she was the one who sent you those letters. "Gwaechana",you forgave her although you knew she did it purposely. You walked away,seeing Baekhyun running towards you and helped you,you thought he saw everything. "Jiyeon ah! What happened?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. Now that he asked,you know that he did not know what happened so you lied to him that you fell down because the floor was slippery. Baekhyun brought you to the sick bay and help with your wound on your forehead. "Ding dong~ ding dong~" Lunch time had ended. "Jiyeon ah~  I have to go back to class,you stay here and I'll tell the teacher,ok?" Baekhyun asked as he ruffled your hair. You smile with your red cheeks and nodded your head.

                      After school,you went to Chanyeol's house,he was sleeping. You put the snacks you bought for him on his desk and sat on a chair that was beside his bed and stared at him. After waiting for a few hours,you fell asleep on Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol woke up and ruffled your hair,waking you up. "Oh! Chanyeol! You are awake! Wait,i'll go take a cup of water and some snacks for you. You must be hungry..." You got up from your seat and took a cup of water and some snacks you bought as Chanyeol asked,"jagiya~ What happened to your forehead?" "N-nothing. Just fell down." You stammered as you put down the food and drink. "Come here",Chanyeol said in a weak voice and you leaned your head forward. Chanyeol gave you a kiss on your forehead and said,"your wound will be heal quickly after my kiss!" "Gomawo Chanyeol ah!" You thanked him,giving him the widest smile.