Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

                   It's morning! Both Jiyeon and Chanyeol woke up and laughed at each other. Both of their hair were in a mess! Chanyeol ruffled Jiyeon's hair again,making her looked like a crazy woman. "Ya! Let's get ready for school!" Jiyeon scolded and slapped his lap. She walked out of the room to bath as Chanyeol continued to sleep. "Chanyeol ah~ It's time to wake up!" Jiyeon called him as she pulled him. Chanyeol suddenly used his force and pulled Jiyeon towards him causing her to fall on his body. Jiyeon quickly got up,same for Chanyeol and he walked away in embarrassment.

                    Jiyeon was waiting impatiently as everyone was going to be late because of Chanyeol! "Jiyeon! Faster! Faster! Help me with my tie!" Chanyeol was panicking. Everyone went beside Chanyeol's car and waited for him except Victoria. Both of them walking towards Chanyeol's car,not knowing their friends were there and Jiyeon was feeding Chanyeol. "Woo~ Now we know why you are late~" Baekhyun teased and Luhan added,"we will forgive you!" "Aissh! These kids!" Chanyeol hit their head softly. 

                    It's lunch time and this time,Jiyeon got to sit with Chanyeol. "What happenned this morning?"  Hyomin asked. Both Chanyeol and Jiyeon looked at each other and down on the floor shyly. "Ya! Tell us~" Jessica said as she tugged your sleeve. "Ok... So... i went to Chanyeol's house for a night..." You murmured as your face turned red. "Woah! DAEBAK!" Yoona exclaimed while the others' jaws dropped and Victoria widened her eyes in atonishment as if her eyes would drop out. "Did both of you slept together?!" Hyomin asked. You nodded your head but Chanyeol shook his head. "So what's the answer?" Yoona asked impatiently. "We did sleep together but did not do anything..." Chanyeol explained. Victoria choked on her food and gave you a sharp gaze. "Excuse me. I'll leave for awhile." She stood up and left,spoiling the atmosphere. 

                    Jiyeon was practising for the year end performance alone at night this time because Chanyeol was sick again. His fever only went away this morning and now it came back again. The year end performance was just a week away and they have to practise very hard. After practising, Jiyeon went to visit Chanyeol but he was sleeping,so she gave a peck on his forehead and left.