Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

                   Everything was the same every morning. You were in school listening to the instructions given to you for the test. "Can i partner you for the test?",Chanyeol asked Hyomin infront of you,she accepted his request. You stood there and stared at him,pouting but he did not noticed. You were supposed to find a partner and choreographed a dance but dance indivisually during the test.

        

                     Yoona partner with Baekhyun and they were practising somewhere in the school and they don't know where they were. Jessica partner with some other guy and you partner with Luhan. "Jiyeon ah~ Where's Yoona? I can't find her,did she partner with another guy?" Luhan was sad that Yoona did not partner with him (as she is his girlfriend). You nodded your head and his eyes widened,you laughed as you walked away.

                    While you were practising with Luhan,you saw Chanyeol and Hyomin choreographed a dance that involved lots of skinship,you were jealous,you started to frown and pout while dancing without yourself knowing it,Luhan noticed you,"Jiyeon ah! Please be focused,are you ok?" He then saw Chanyeol's and Hyomin's dance,"are you jealous?",he asked. "A...a...aniyo" He laughed at you and you started to blush.

                    When Hyomin was taking her test,Chanyeol kept staring at her without blinking even once! When it's your turn to dance,Chanyeol shook his hand with you,wishing you a good luck,this made you even more nervous. You could not concentrate during the test as you saw Chanyeol kept whispering into Hyomin's ear. Hyomin looked and smiled at you but you quickly turned your head to avoid her gaze. When Chanyeol went to take his test, Hyomin teased you,"he did not partner you and i could see that you are jealous huh?! But you will know why as time passes."

                   During lunch,he sat infront of you with all the other friends, he kept staring at you and your phone suddenly rang,you received a message. [Chanyeol: Can i partner you for the end of year performance?] Your eyes widened,this is so shocking for you. You made an eye contact with him and mouthed a word "yes". You felt like your heart is going to jump out of your body anytime!