Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

                                                                         

                    "Will you be my girlfriend?" Chanyeol asked. 'Roly poly roly roly poly...' (Your ring tone) You opened your eyes and realised everything was a dream! "Omo!" You forgot to answer your call. "Jiyeon ah~ It's time to wake up~" Chanyeol would give you a morning call everyday.

                    You like Chanyeol since last year and only your best friends knew it but he only treats you as his dongsaeng, and you always thought he like Hyomin. Everyday was the same,Chanyeol would pick Yoona,Jessica,Luhan,Hyomin and you to school and everyone (fans) would gather at the school entrance to welcome all of you because all of you are the Top 10 in the 'Popularity Chart',including Baekhyun but all of you have not seen him before except Yoona (Baekhyun's sister). Yoona said that Baekhyun do not like the crowd so he would take public transport and enter the school through the back gate.

                     Chanyeol was well known for his dancing,singing and visual. Yoona and Jessica were well known for their singing and visual. Hyomin was well know for her dancing,singing,visual and iness, and you were well known for your dancing,singing and aegyo.

                   The whole school will have an important test tomorrow,you were so worried and nervous. Chanyeol approached you,"are you ok? Don't be too nervous,you can do it!" He gave you a wink before he left.

 

To be continued.... Hope you will like it! ^.^