Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

"Ya! Jiyeon ah! Did you quarrel with Chanyeol?" Jessica asked. "Aniya. It's just that..." Hyomin interrupted before you could finish what you were going to say,"Then it must be Victoria! I will help you!" Hyomin walked away before you could even explain and stop her.

After school while walking home, you were boring so you took your phone out and went to your school webpage. You were shocked that you dropped your phone, there was a news that was about Hyomin quarrelling with Victoria, she scolded Victoria b*tch because she stole Chanyeol from you,there were videos of it too! You checked Hyomin's ranking too,her rank had dropped rapidly.

You went back to school and found Hyomin,"Ya! Hyomin ah~ Why did you scold Victoria?" "What why? She is trying to steal your Chanyeol!" Hyomin argued back. "She did not..." You said softly,at this time,Chanyeol came to you,"I think we need to talk." You told Hyomin to apologise to Victoria before leaving with Chanyeol. "What did you tell Hyomin that she misunderstood Victoria?" Chanyeol asked you seriously. "I did not tell her anything..." You told him. "Are you telling the truth? Then how why Hyomin misunderstood?" He asked seriously,the atmosphere was not very good,you want to cry but not infront of him,"It's ok if you choose not to believe me but please do not blame Hyomin,she don't mean to scold Victoria. I think i have to leave",you turned around and walked towards the school entrance,Chanyeol grabbed your wrist,"Mianhae!" You threw away his arm and ran away.

While you were running,you banged into Baekhyun but ignored him and continue to run and he started to chase you. You locked yourself in the room and started to cry,"Jiyeon ah! Your friend is here!" Your omma shouted without knowing that yu were crying. You wiped away your tears and opened the door for Baekhyun. "Annyeong..." You said,almost inaudible. "Jiyeon ah~ Why are you crying? What happened? Please share with me so i can help" Baekhyun asked you worriedly. You told him everything but asked him not to help.