Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

                    You started to follow his footprints by stepping on his, until where there was no footprints and you don't see anyone. "Oppa! Eodiya?" You shouted as you started to get more frightened,your eyes were watery.

                    Suddenly fireworks were lightened up around you which was formed into a heart shape. Your eyes widened. You felt someone poking your shoulder when you wanted to walk out of the heart. You turned around and saw Chanyeol, "YA! Eodiya? You know that I'm afraid of the dark and you...", he put his index finger gently on your lips to silent you. "Look at the sand",you saw words written on the sand 'I Love You' and a ring was beside those words. Now your tears were rolling down your cheeks,not because you were scared,it's because you were touched. You were speechless,Chanyeol picked up the ring and put through your finger. He pulled you closer to hugged you,"yesterday was not good enough. Today,will be your BEST day. Since you already accept the couple ring i gave,you are now mine",he whispered into your ear. Your face were very red,you don't dare to make eye contact with him at all! He broke the hug and held your hand,"saranghae",you made an eye contact with him and quickly closed your eyes. At the next second,you realised that his lips were touching yours.

                    That was your first kiss in your whole life and he stole it. You broke the kiss and turned your body around,holding your cheeks that was burning red. "Mianhae!" Chanyeol apologised. "I...it's ok" You smiled. He held your hand and both of you were having a date at the seashore,enjoying the sea breeze under the moon light.