Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

                    "Annyeong oppa!" You greeted Chanyeol. "Jiyeon ah~ Why are you wearing like this? Din't I text you last night?" Chanyeol asked in atonishment. "Woo~ Text her at night huh?!" Everyone (best friends) teased both of you. "Mianhae~ I'm too lazy to do the laundry so I only have these few clothes..." You pout and apologised. He chuckled (because you are cute! ><) as you got into his car.

     

                    During lunch,you were sitting beside Chanyeol,he took out a lunch box containing a biscuit of your face,rice that was formed into a heart shape and some side dishes,"Can i feed you once?" "N...nae" You said softly as you blush while looking down. He fed you and you were really blushing hard,"Jiyeon ah~ Are you ok? Are you having a fever?" Jessica teased you as your cheeks went very red. "A...a..aniya" You said very softly,hardly audible.

                    After school,Chanyeol brought you to a shopping mall. He took a long time to choose an outfit for you,he chose a cute outfit for you. You went to change. During dinner, Chanyeol kept looking at you,he was eating and using the phone. "Ya! Are you taling photos of me?!" You caught Chanyeol through the reflection behind him. "A...aniya. Just taking selcas hehe..." He lied. You believed. After the awkward dinner, both you went out of the restaurant. He suddenly grabbed your wrist and ran towards the seashore.

Both of you stopped in the middle of somewhere,"can you see there?" Chanyeol pointed to the end of the seashore as he asked you. "No...",you said worriedly as you were scared of the dark. "Ok good! I will walk to there and you can only start to walk when you can't see me,arasso? Just follow my footprints." "Oppa~ I'm scared..." You told him in a worried tone. "Don't be afraid,i'll protect you,just follow me." Chanyeol said as he ruffled your hair. Chanyeol started to walk towards to the end of the seashore,after awhile,he disappeared. You don't dare to move until Chanyeol shouted,"ttarawa!".