Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

Hardship Part 1 - Hate of Jealousy

                  Chanyeol carried Jiyeon to the sick bay. She slowly took off her shoes in pain and blood is all over her socks,Chanyeol snatched the shoe over and saw something inside. He was shocked when he took a nail out from her shoe,"Jiyeon ah! How come there is a nail in your shoe?" Chanyeol looked up to her. Jiyeon just shrugged her shoulders and whimpered. Chanyeol quickly grabbed the first aid box and helped Jiyeon with her wound. It's a really deep cut. "Thank you Chanyeol ah~" Jiyeon thanked him softly. "Jagiya~ You have to be careful next time... My heart hurts when you are hurt!" Chanyeol said sacarstiacally as he held his heart yet so caringly. Jiyeon slapped his arm,"stop being so cheesy! I just need some rest." "No no no. This is called sweet! Are you able to perform later?" Chanyeol asked as he gently removed a strand of hair from Jiyeon's face. Jiyeon nodded her head in response when Baekhyun came in,"no! She can't perform. Dr. Baekhyun is here~" Baekhyun joked as he walked in which made you chuckled at his cute expression. Chanyeol looked at her with his cute pout,knowing that he was jealous again,she held his hand tightly. "Annyeong Baekhyun!" You waved with your free hand and smiled at him. "Jagiya~ You need to rest. Today i will be preparing something surprising for you!" Baekhyun said and patted your forehead softly. Both Chanyeol and Jiyeon widened their eyes when they heard Baekhyun calling her jagi but she knew Baekhyun was just wanted to tease Chanyeol. "Oh my god! I think i should leave now or else i will be eaten up by the jealous king!" Baekhyun sjoked ran out of the sick bay sacarstically. "Jiyeon ah~ You see!" Chanyeol pouted and whined. "Indeed,you are my jealous king!" Jiyeon joked and laughed out loud.

                  It was late at night,the event was about to start. "Jiyeon ah! I think you should r... Why are you dressing up yourself?" Chanyeol asked as he walked into the sick bay. "The event is about to start." Jiyeon said as she got up from the bed. "No your are not going to perform girl. You are going to rest here until the event end and i can bring you home." Chanyeol said as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "No! A professional dancer will still perform even though they are injured." Jiyeon insisted and stood up. Chanyeol have no choice so he helped Jiyeon to the backstage. 

"Hi! Chanyeol and..." Victoria said and was shocked when she saw Jiyeon,"Jiyeon..." "Hello!" Both of them greeted her with a smile and looked  at each other. You sat on a seat while Chanyeol accompany you and hugged you into his warm embrace. Jiyeon snuggled closer to Chanyeol's chest,seeking for more warmth. Heard that Baekhyun would be the MC of the event,you stood up and gave him a hug as an encouragement. Chanyeol tugged your wrist,"I want that too..." Jiyeon chuckled and ruffled his hair,"isn't that 15 minute of cuddle not enough for you?" Chanyeol shook his head,"Never enough for me. My hair is now messy because of you! Let me go fix it." Chanyeol gave you a peck on your forehead and went to fix his hair. Jiyeon looked at Chanyeol as he fixed his hair,not noticing Victoria was walking towards her. "Ouch!" Jiyeon squealed in pain. Victoria stepped on her foot and without apologising,she flipped her hair and walked away. "Ya! How can you stepped on my jagi?!" Chanyeol shouted at Victoria upon seeing what had happen. "I'm sorry that i did not saw her foot..." Victoria acted innocent but Jiyeon could see her smirking when she was bowing.  "Jagiya! Are you hurt?" Chanyeol asked worriedly and ran to Jiyeon,ignoring Victoria. "Yes... I think i need to go to the washroom." Jiyeon winced in pain. Victoria hissed and walked away. Chanyeol wanted to offer his help but Jiyeon rejected his help. Jiyeon went into the washroom and changed her now bloody bandage,she held in her tears and went back to find Chanyeol.

                  "Are you really ok? You look really pale." Chanyeol asked worriedly as he wiped away her perspiration on her forehead. Jiyeon nodded weakly. Finally,it's their turn to perform. The performance was really... no words can described it,it's too amazing,watching the lights shined on them and every actions went with the flow of the beats,the movements are sharp and accurately and everything was just perfect. But what happened was,her bleeding did not stop,it started to leak out of her shoe and gasping could be heard from the audience. The blood was stained all over the stage but both Chanyeol and Jiyeon did not stop dancing. The performance finally ended,both of them took a bow and Baekhyun came out. "Chanyeol ssi,Jiyeon ssi! Please remain on the stage. Let's watch a video first." Baekhyun announced as he gave Jiyeon a chair to sit on the stage.

The whole hall was filled with gaspering and gossiping. "Baekhyun! Stopped!" Jiyeon was too weak to project her voice,she stood up but couldn't find her balance and fainted. Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran to her in atomishment. Chanyeol carried her in bridal style to his car and sent Jiyeon to the hospital,Baekhyun have to stay in school and continue to host the event. "Let's continue with the next performance." Baekhyun announced after the cleaners cleaned the stage. Victoria walked gracefully on stage and started to perform her item,not knowing what had happen just now as she was at the back stage,she only received negative remarks. The audience was making lots of buzzing and lots of them yelled at her to stop her performance. The principal was left with no choice so he went up to the stage and the music stopped. Victoria stopped and stunned. "Victoria,you are expel!" The principal announced coldly. "What?! What did i do wrong?!" Victorial exclaimed and the audience was cheering. "You know what you did!" The principal said with his slightly louder voice. Victoria hissed in anger and ran away with embarrassment. "The event shall be continue!" The principal announced as the audience calmed down and continued to watch.

                  Jiyeon had not awaken. She fainted because of too much blood lost. Chanyeol was holding her hand tightly,hoping that Jiyeon could open her eyes. The event in school ended and all the fans and friends came to the hospital. The room was really packed. Jiyeon slowly opened her heavy and weak eyelids and adjusted to the light that was brightly shined at her. The first thing she heard was,"don't stand too close! My jagiya need more air!" It was Chanyeol who was asking all those male fans of Jiyeon who came to stand further. Jiyeon twitched her fingers,"Jiyeon! Finally~ You are awake,you scared me so much!" Chanyeol laid his head on her shoulder. She smiled and patted his head. "I-i need w-water..." Jiyeon spoke weakly,her voice was airy and trembling. Baekhyun was the one who poured the water for Jiyeon while Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun blankly as he fed her,his blank look turned into a pout. "Ya~~~" Chanyeol whined and stomped his feets. Everyone roared into laughter in the room. "Ya! Stop being such a jealous king and love my Jiyeon!" Yoona said and laughed at sight of Chanyeol blushing. "Sigh~ So everything was revealed..." Jiyeon murmured. Everyone was having fun in the room,chatting and playing games.

                   Everything was back to normal. "I love you jealous King~" "I love you too,my jealous Queen?"

                  Baekhyun was smart enough! He video down all the harmful things that Victoria did to Jiyeon,he's such a caring fan,a hardcore fan. 

1.  Victoria was the one who wrote all the articles that ruined Jiyeon's image.

2. The video of Hyomin scolding Victoria was shared on purpose and was taken by her  friends.

3. The threatening letters Victoria sent.

4. Victoria who tripped Jiyeon twice on purpose. 

- Outside the toilet

- When Jiyeon was chasing Chanyeol

5. Victoria causing troubles for Jiyeon at night.

Everything was taken down by Baekhyun,he added a few slideshows to explain what happened and every slide has a video as an evidence. 

                  Now,everything was solved. Chanyeol and Jiyeon,Luhan and Yoona,Baekhyun and Jessica,and lastly,Hyomin and her senior were together now. All in pairs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's my first fanfic? It may not be so good... it's my first time :) I don't really like my ending haha,how about you? This fanfic had ended. Now i'm working on my next fanfic,"Wolf Spirit". It contains lots of confusion and secrets,so go and suscribe and upvote! Updating the first chapter soon! ^.^

Wolf spirit: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/654224/wolf-spirit-hyomin-tara-you-exo-luhan-baekhyun-chanyeol