Daisy

Awaken of blossom heart

Daisy : Hidden Love

 

Haneul P.O.V

It was dark. I’m standing in an alley accompany by the moon.

Weird, I’m not even felt slightly scared. My eyes wandered  around to see if there is someone in the dark.

I narrow my eyes toward a figure that standing a bit far for my eyes to recognize.

That figure- why I feel so familiar with?

Did we ever know?

Did we ever meet?

“Ahn Haneul…”, a voice speaks.

That voices belong to a guy.

“I miss you..”, I startled. Who is he?

“Who are you?”, I took courage by taking  a step to take a look to that figure.

“I’m so sorry Haneul- I love you, always remember that”, as the voice echoed, that guy vanish through the thick haze.

“Wait--!”, I shout try to catch the glimpse of his shadow. It was too late, he was gone.

 


 

Normal p.o.v

“Sis..”. Jimin slowly whisper hoping that she will wake up soon.

“Jimin?”, Haneul open her eyes looking at her mom before scanning every person in her room.

She spotted Tao who standing with Taehyun .

“How did I ended up in my room. I was at the gym-”, As she tried to continue her word a headache struck to his head.

Pain.

Taehyun interrupt “You almost been hit by a car and he saved you”, Taehyun point at Tao and walk to her with that worried face.

“Am I?”, Haneul looking at Tao disbelief. The last time Haneul remember is when she waited for him at the gym. After that, nothing.

Tao creased his eyebrow, confused with what just Haneul told just now.

Jimin walk toward Tao “Can I talk with you for second?”

“Sure”, He nodded and put his hand into his jeans pocket.

“I’m sorry but I need to tell you something. My sister had been suffering from amnesia since she was in highschool. Sometimes she does not even remember what just happen yesterday or a certain hour on her days. I hope you understand”, Jimin explain truthfully rubbing back of head in awkward.

He had to tell Tao so in future there is no understanding eventhough he just know this guy but some sense telling him to spit everything out.

He just loves his sister. No matter what happen.

~

“Be caution what happen around you Haneul. I will not always be at your side 24 hours”, He grab her hands and hold it tightly. Sorry for not be at your side at that time…

“Thanks to Tao who saved you, if not you probably in the hospital now darl”, Her mom come bring water for her to drink.

“No Aunty, no need to be thanks. I’m sure if anyone at my place with helps her too”, Tao politely replied to her mom.

“Stay here so we can have dinner together”, asked Mrs Ahn to him giving him the warmest smiles.

“You also Taehyun okay?”

“Hmm but..”, Tao hesitated at first.

“He mean yes mom”, Haneul cheekily replied happy knowing that Tao probably will join dinner with them. OMG YES!

 


 

Haneul walk toward dining table while holding plates for dinner. While arranging- she keep giving a glances on Tao who having a chat with Jimin.

“So your family lives in China?”, Asked Jimin. He being talkactive and kept asking Tao a lot of questions since he brought Haneul home. Gratefully, Tao seems to answer all the questions without any doubt.

“Yes, they live in China”, Tao reply short.

 Maybe he just shy or maybe that’s just he was. The types of person who did not talk too much.

A calm type of person- or so called charismatic.

 Not like Jimin who can’t stop talking like a robot. He always ended up listening to Haneul babbling.

Baby brother.

But still she loves him more than everything despite of how annoying he was. Not just annoying but overprotective. Too much until he literally know everything that related with her.

Same goes to Taehyun too, a guy that she already know since in middle school. A guy who had crush on her since the first day of school. But too bad Haneul kinda girl who only paid attention to a certain thing. He likes to talk and with every way he can.

But tonight surprising, he kept himself silent.

Which is not the usual Nam Taehyun she knows for years.

“Hey, why you keep yourself silent”, Haneul poke him by her shoulder giving him her famous death glare.

“I feel like I want to”, shrug Taehyun while cross his hand.

“You look weird just now”, added Haneul giving him that super suspicious look.

“Did someone dumped you?”, whisper Haneul to Taehyun.

“Hey I don’t have a girlfriend okay!”, shouted Taehyun make her, Tao and Jimin shock.

“I’ll just asking jerk. Whatever”, she rotate herself toward Tao direction who silently looking at Haneul and Taehyun.

“So, did you change your mind?”, Haneul smile widely. Tao still on his pokerface. Like a statue frozen in time.

“No” He replied short. His eyes still fix on Haneul not even blinked.

She let out a big sigh. How stubborn he can be?!

“Can I be your model sis?!”, ask Jimin excitedly.

“No, my assignment theme does not fit your image. I need someone who got a fierce mature appearance.” Jimin pouted.

“Too bad I need two models. You help me okay Tae?”.

“Really?”, a smiles appear on his lips. “I thought you already forget about me your handsome model”, taehyun puff his cheek sulking.

“Disgusting!”, Haneul flick Taheyun forehead which make him scream in pain “Ouch Ouch Ouch!” Rubbing his red forehead.

“Haneul stop harassing Taehyun darl”, her mom approach them.

“No I’m not”, She defend herself.

“Thank you Aunty for backing me up”, Taehyun act cute.

“Okay let’s go eat kids"

***

Haneul send Tao off. They standing at the gates to bid a good bye.

"Thank you for dinner", he smiles for the first time. Haneul blink her eyes disbelief of what she just saw. He just smiles right now. DIES DIES DIES

"Hmm no, my mom who cook not me"

"By the way, i think i'll like to be your model"

Before Haneul can say thanks to him, Tao already walk away down to the alley.

"Hey!", Haneul shouted. Tao just raise his hand on the air before disappear in the dark.

Another day to look forward, i think? 

She smiles.

 


Author note : kekeke updated!!