Cinquefoil

Awaken of blossom heart

    Cinquefoil : Maternal affection

 

It took her 3 days finishing the clothes that she had been designed. The due date for the assignment already around the corner. She planned to message Tao about the photoshoot but sadly she doesn’t even know his number- yet. She planned to stop by at the gym since Tao always practices wushu there.

As she walked into the gym, Haneul saw Tao playing with the martial art sword smoothly swinging it gracefully. Somehow Haneul was too mesmerizing looking at Tao who look like a General on China Destiny she saw in television. He looked fierce and strong with those gaze.

She standing there at the corner of gym like a statue almost not blinking and she wonder why this guy was so perfect on her eyes. Does he have flaws?

Her day dreaming been vanished away when she saw Tao walk toward her sweating like madness holding the sword he used for practices just now.

Casually he grab a towel from his beg and wipe his sweat. And yes, Haneul found that was so freaking y. She swallowed her own saliva slowly looking at Tao who was in slow motion wiping every drops of his sweat.

A loud pang hit his head as Tao throw the towel into her face “Why you throwing me this sweaty towel euww”, Haneul jerk out holding the towel at the tip of her finger feeling disgusting.

“I know you want it and I know I look y just now. And stop fantasize about me okay?”, Tao smirk before drink mineral water.

, did I being so obvious, homgz please no!

“Yes you literally too obvious until a drool appear on your lips”. Again Haneul feel like want to collapse and never wake up again from Tao statement.

Did he can read my mind?!

“I’m not okay. Your faces look too obvious”. Tao give a light chuckle before snap his finger in front of Haneul face.

“You really can read my mind!”. Tao chuckle.

“So… why you come here?”, he asked Haneul

“Uhmm ... I need to tell you about the photoshoot. Tomorrow 10 am sharp! I'll text you the address”. She grab Tao hand and place the towel into his palm and smiling widely.

“Oh okay.. I’ll be there tomorrow. See you then”, Tao expressionless turning his body and walk away.

“Wait!”. Tao stop walking and rotate his body looking at Haneul.

“Can I have your number….?”, stutter escape from Haneul- biting her lips nervously “I mean, it will be easy if a problem appear tomorrow and i need to tell you the address. So…”. She keep biting her lips and playing with her finger.

Tao walk toward Haneul and show his palm “Your phone?”. Haneul immediately rummage things inside her bag.

“Here”.

Tao take the phone typing his number before giving back her phone. “Anything else?”.

Haneul immediately shook her head innocently. “Take care yourself”. He said and a smiles appears on his thin lips forming an eyesmiles with that obvious eyebag.

“Thanks”, Haneul replied, the latter bid a goodbye.

Part of themselves can’t wait for tomorrow, maybe something interesting will happen? We don’t even know *author smirk*

 

“Wait what?!”, Haneul shock expression written over her face when she heard a sudden news from Minah that both of their model can’t make it for today.

“So how now?”, she Haneul in worried. How on earth she can find a model at this rate of times. It was far away for someone to come here since they planned to take a photoshoot at a village farm.

“What’s wrong?”, Tao approach her as he just come to the place. He wear something casual Jeans with white shirt. Simple but breath-taking.

“I doomed”, the only words that come out. Her legs feel weak and she end sitting on the grass pinching her forehead.

Tao look at Minah for an answer. “Both of our model have some emergency cases”. She let out a sigh sit down beside Haneul.

“I heard you guys invited Jia?”, Tao asked.

“Oh she can’t make it since the beginning and we already replace her with someone and unfortunately both of them can’t make it. It will be okay if just one of them not coming…. But both, we are doomed!”, Minah hug Haneul who looking out of space probably thinking of way out.

“Haish, it will be great if we can find someone tall, not too skinny yet s line figure and got that exotic faces! Where will we found that person!”, Haneul said in frustrated.

Both of Tao and Minah were in silences looking at each, changing their glances and somehow an idea come out from their mind.

As Minah about to speak out her brilliant idea, Taehyun who pop out from somewhere was so fast enough to tell the same things “Haneul, you’re the perfect candidate to be the model”. Taehyun change an unknowingly smirk with Tao.

“That I’m about to tell you!”, Minah excitedly stand up.

“What?!”. Haneul eyes become big like a golf ball after hearing the ridiculous idea from them.

“Agreed”. Tao finally speak looking at her expressionless.

“Try something that more convincing not with that look of yours”, Taehyun frown at Tao.

“No I’m not going to do it!”, she closed her eyes.

“Oh it’s up to you. Do it today or I will not going to be your model”, Tao said leaning on the tree.

“Hey you’re not helping. You should persuade her not threaten her”,said Taehyun, a bit mad at Tao. Or more to jealous.

“I tried”, Tao look at Taehyun, shrug and about to walk away until Haneul stop him. “No you stay, I’ll be the model. Okay?”, she let out a big sigh defeated as she doesn’t want everything messed up and want everything work as what they already planned before.

Tao smirk at Taehyun, who won persuading Haneul to be the model. Taehyun silently clenching his fist in anger. But he hold it perfectly because he doesn’t want Haneul look upset with his childish action.

“Urghh I need to change. You guys too. Hurry up”, Haneul walk away to the house to change as both Taehyun and Tao following her too into the house.

 

 


Oh Haluuuuuu, my first week of college was a bit and lonely...

Oh i wish i can hv the same class with my old one..

Naeh sokay, i can do it!

There you go part one of the photoshoot!

Part 2 coming out after this! hihihi

p/s : did you like my very own edit poster?! hihihi

​I improved a lot i guess ><

 

​bye!