Heather

Awaken of blossom heart

 

HEATHER (WHITE)   : Protection, Wishes Will Come True

 

 

"Haruma Miura", he smiles and shove his hand to Haneul.

"Ahn Haneul- wait you're the exchange student right?", She shake her hand nervously give him a smile.

"Yes, i'm from Japan. Hey i hope you don't mind i take a sit beside you. Since everyone look at us like we are something weird. Did i did something wrong?", he slowly whispering covering his face.

Haneul lean back as he felt that Haru being so closed and it was awkward because everyone still looking at them. This is suffocated, first this new guy then everyone looking at me like i got 3 head and 5 eyes. eh wait am I an alien? No

Haru chuckle looking at Haneul who already look red like tomato "You look cute little tomato". p/s red is when they talk in Japanese or Chinese ;p

"Err what did you say? I don't understand-"

"Nothing, you just blushing and it was cute"

"Err thanks? haha just kidding. Wait there suppose to be four exchange student. So you're the only one who is major in Design?"

"Yes, my friend that also from Japan was major in Music but i don't know about other since we still not meet with each other. So here i'm- a lost puppy", he cheekily smile showing his hidden dimples. Haneul simply can hear all the girls at the back whispering of how lucky that Haru sit and talk to her but who cares. It's not that she was the one who invited him. Well it's her lucks this time for hot boy.

 

***

"Urgh, i hate to stay at college till late just to finish my assignment", haneul let out a big sigh as she make a final touch up to her drawing.

"I know right? If not because of this assignment- Luhan and I probably on a movie date. ", Mina resting her chin on her palm looking out at the window.

"Pftt-  lucky you to have a boyfriend for a date", Haneul pout looking at the window too- watching the sky already become dark giving a sign that it will be rain soon.

"It will be rain soon. I hate rainy day", Mina collect all her pen ready to get home as it almost 7 pm.

"But i love rainy day", she walking at the window as the drop of rain start to pouring out it's tears. Rainy day give her lots of memory, happiness, sadness and emotional- still she choose rain as her favorite weather eventhou there are a lot of scars pinned on it.

"You know, rain gave me a lot of feelings and thought. Don't you feel the same Mina? Sometimes, i feel like i remembered something and then vision become blurred... ", she touches the window glass by tip of her finger every drop of rain.

"Sometimes some memory is better to be hidden and live our life for the future with fullest", Mina give Haneul a warm hug and a sudden vibrate stop the two of them.

"Err seems like Luhan, already here to pick me up", she give Haneul a apology frown.

"Why don't you just let me send you home?",

"Because i got a date?", Mina give sheepish smile to her and Haenul ended up rolling her eyes annoyed.

"Go to your date- or your Mr Boyfriend will be waited too long', Haneul push and drag Mina out from the studio and they ended up laughing before Mina walked a way bit a goodbye.

"So- Ahn Haneul you better get home before mom get too worried", she talk to herself while tidy up all her things and ready to go home.

***

 

It was raining but the cold doesn't get to Haneul- despite of become shiver from the coldness. She feel happy and warmth wrap around her. She become giddy and playfully walk alone at the corridor feeling every drop of rain touch her palm. This was her ultimate happiness. She just in love with the weather, no matter how cold it will be- for her rainy days give her flutter.

She walk pass through music classes and her ears catch someone playing piano through the hallway. Her footstep follow the rhythm- slowly passing every single door until it become clear and stop at the back door of the music studio. She slowly open the door and give a peek before walk into it hiding herself behind a wall.

 

There was a guy playing piano-  tapping every note and literally make her drown into the rhythm. She like it. No she extremely love it. She almost lost in her own mind while listening to the beautiful music. But too bad Haneul can't see his face, she just can see his back. From her view that guy probably taller with that posture. He keep playing the piano until a sudden silences broke her thought.

 

"You know it was rude to watching others without permission", that guy stop playing and still not looking at Haneul.

"I'm so sorry- hmm i know it kinda rude my i love the melody that you just played. Sorry if i'm interrupted you", Haneul slowly walk to that guy who does not move an inch from the piano.

She slowly approach him and standing in front of the grand piano to get a closed up of that guy. He got that sharp nose and a fierce glances with a thin lips that perfectly curves. An eyebag that add up his handsomeness although he really looks like someone does not get an enough sleep- but Haneul find it as cute. weird, that was the first word come from her mind. But she like it.

"Who are you?", that guy ask coldly straight to her eyes give her a bit shiver.

"Haneul- you?", before she can wait for his answer, that guy already stand up and grab his bag ready to go. From her instinct yes he was taller like what she thought and a bit slimmer.

"You know it's rude to not telling their name back when someone just tell thier name to others?", Haneul bursting out her anger- annoyed.

"One , two , three- fou", Haneul start couting. It was a habit when she become angry of just literally mumbling some weird language that only Jimin can understand it well.

He stop walking and rotate his body "Edison Hwang Zitao", and walked out from the studio lefted Haneul alone.

 

"Erghh rude!- hmm but i like it!", she jumping all around like a kid and without she know someone just chuckle seeing her cuteness.


 

kekeke yeay finally i'm updating this ff *cries*-- and yeay also i'm on semester break. More fun fun extra fun for myself (yet idek whut to do lol)

Urghh i need to watch drama to get some idea since i kinda blur and lost at my own way . tsk

Still tao iz the cutest panda alives!!!! but firstly sorry for taehyun fans if  Mr nam not appear in this chappie >< will make sure he got appearances on the chappie! hehehe.

lastly, thanks to Kim Anis for the beautifsul poster!! *saranghae*

bye bye pixie!