No matter what

Awaken of blossom heart

Author POV

"So how things progress?", Mina asked while chewy a mouthful of rice.

"What progress?", she asked dumbfounded.

"You and that Tao guy you liked", she wiggles her eyebrow teasing Haneul

"Nothing", she reply half heart.

"Seriously?", asked Mina a bit surprised with her commented

"Yeap, he sort of find me as a friend. No, a very bold and annoying friend i guess", she let out a shrug

"So you're giving up?", asked Mina again try to find a real answer from Haneul. It's weird for her to see Ahn haneul giving up when the war ain't even started yet.

"Not really or maybe yes. I don't know", Haneul swirling her straw looking at the glass of orange juice she ordered.

"Where the spirit Ahn Haneul?!", Mina knock her spoon on Haneul glass make she gasped in surprise.

"You almost got me heart attack Shin Mina!", Haneul slowly rubbing her chest calming down.

"Opps sorry!", Mina give her a cheeky smiles.

Okay maybe she was right, giving up is not her nature habit. Even how hard everything goes into her life. She will always stood up and bravely take a further step toward what she aimed. Because life is all about once chance in a life.

***

Gym

"Hey are you free after this?", asked Haneul who appear in all sudden in front of the gym.

"I'm busy", Tao answered, didn't even bother to think first for a yes as an answer.

"You liar. You got no class after this right?", She protested.

"You did stalked me don't you?", Tao look at Haneul disbelieve. He never thought this girl will be really serious about him. Keep appeared in front of him almost every day asking if he was free or not. Sometimes he found it amusing of how she still never give up asking and persuade him going out with her. Never he thought a girl can be really shameless asking a boy out. Where all the courtesy of the boys take the lead to asked girls out. Wow, the worlds really changes after a decade and the way people think too. Seriously it was scary of how girls can really acted beyond boundary.

His thought been interrupted when she showed her phone and to surprised it was his everyday class schedules. This girl really scary, he thought.

"How did you got that?", Ask him looking at Haneul with shocking expression.

"I got my way", she smiles proudly.

"There's nothing to be proud of being a stalker", he mocking her and made her smiles fade away.

"Hey i'm trying making an effort to persuade you going out with me. You been rejected my offer for fourth times this week!", she sulking.

"No, you're wrong, including today it's going to be your fitfh", Tao reply before walk away like always he did to her everytime she did something that make he become uncomfortable.

"No! You going out with me this Sunday! I'll be waiting for you at the cinema of Garden mall at 2 p.m and until you come!", haneul shouted at the gym before walking out from the gym.

Tao stop walking and shook his head. Did he really have to facing this kind of situation after he running of a problem?.

"You should go dude. She's crazy over you!", Sehun chuckle looking at at the door where Haneul just heading out.

Yeap she's crazy. Crazy and can't even been controlled or even been tamed.

---

Haneul

Damn it embarrassing, well at least it works right? Yes! Fighto-oh!

--

Tao

What are you really think of Haneul?. I hope you will not do anything more surprise after this.

 

“Taehyun-nie~ Taehyun-nie~”, She sang happily when Haneul saw Taehyun talking with his coursemate at the café.

“Why are you being extra happy?”, Taehyun look at the happy Haneul who having an extra sparkling through her eyes today. He never saw that before, well atleast not in the usual ways. She always been happy but the aura told him that it was something special happen.

Taehyun hold both of Haneul shoulder stopping her from dancing around him “Tell me!”, he shake her shoulder and Haneul didn’t even  bother to answer it and keep smiling like an idiot.

“I have date this Sunday~”, she’s singing happily playing with taehyun long hair and that make Taehyun eyebrow become twitched. “Date?”.

“Finally, I have the guts”, she pinch Taehyun cheek and moving upward downward making a comical faces. Taehyun look like someone who just lost his soul. His mind wandering somewhere else thinking who actually the guy that Haneul having date with.

“Don’t tell me Tao asked you out?”, Taehyun eyes become all rounded. Haneul reply the question with cheeky smiles showing all her teeth.

“Not really?”

“Not really what?”.

“Actually I’m forcing him going out with me!”, she proudly answer and that make Taehyun relieve a bit.

“That didn’t even count as the date pfft”, Taehyun replied in jealousy crossing his arm. But ofcourse he kind of relief after knowing that Haneul been forcing tao not the other way.

"Who cares! You should going out on date too! Don’t be gay too long okay? Bye!”, haneul bid a good bye jog away without even bother to let Taehyun defending himself.

“I’m not gay Ahn Haneul!”, he shouted at make all the student look at him.

“I know Taehyun”, Mino reply  tap his shoulder and give him a flirty wink make everyone laughing hilariously.

“Shut up”, Taehyun giving Mino an annoyed glared.

***


 

Updated!