Betony

Awaken of blossom heart

Betony = surprise

 

"You know, craps people tells lies and honest people been mistaken too bold", Tao speak looking at the window. Both of them sit beside each other in the bus.

Haneul look at Tao who in his deep thought. "Those stares, it's magnificent", her eyes locked on him.

"Is it wrong to be bold?", Haneul ask him and it make Tao tilt looking at her.

"No, I found it amazing for someone to be bold. I had been practiced it for several years and here i am in the bus ended up going for bubble tea with you". Haneul jerk out her eyes "Hey! You are the one who asked me for bubble tea as a sign of forgiveness!". She slam her body to the bus seat, crossing her hand.

She felt Tao poke her shoulder "What?", she hissed

"We already arrive at our destination. Get up." Haneul rolled her eyes before standing and walk out from the bus. Annoyed, the word that keep hitting her hard.

Tao look at her without any single utter and sling his bag. "Let's go, the stall just a few meter from here". Haneul give him her death glare.

"Hey i'm suppose to be mad over you. Remember?"

"I don't think you should. So let's go", Tao grab Haneul hand and it make her gawked in surprise. And she feel butterfly in her stomach

flutter, flutter, flutter, flutter, flutter... Her mind keep repeating those word.

They walk passing a lot of clothes store. Her eyes can't take off from looking at all of the design.

Wow this place have a lots of beautiful clothes.

Tao stop his footsteps infront of the stall. She heard Tao approach someone friendly "Yo!". That guy replied with his eyesmiles "Hey Tao!".

That guy looking at Haneul who standing beside Tao. "Wait you brought a girfriend?!", that guy cover his mouth with both hand amazed.

"No, she was my friend Sehun", Tao rolled his eyes.

"I know you are gay since the first time i saw you!", Sehun chorted and that make Haneul gawked in surprise looking at Tao with her big eyes.

IS HE GAY?!

"Hey i'm not gay! STFU Sehun!", Tao stomp his feel mad at Sehun statement. Haneul still looking at Tao without any blink. 

"Hey stop looking at me like that. I'm not gay. This guy try to sabotage me because he was jealous i brought a girl", Tao explain himself to Haneul.

Sehun bursting in laughter looking at Haneul who believe what he said just now.

"Sehun you better clear all this out", Tao give Sehun death glare, piss off .

"Ohmygod, i'm crying", Sehun wipe his tear with an apron.

"Oh Sehun! Now!"

"Alright alright, Omg miss sorry but i'm just teasing Tao just now. But i don't know if it was true". Sehun wink at Tao and it makes him glare annoyed.

"Almighty Sehun". He give Haneul his signature eyesmile and shove his hand for a handshake. Haneul chuckles "Cheeky Haneul".

"Tao, I like this girl!". Haneul shrug at Tao who look at both them disbelief. Look like someone already met their own twins, screw me.

Sehun and Tao had know each other for a week but their friendship seem to grow stronger and almost like they know each other since forever. The fact that Tao was a foreigner doesn't stop him to be friend with Tao. They bid a good bye to Sehun after got their own a cup of bubble tea.

"Hey i want to tastes yours", Haneul grab Tao bubble tea. "Hey!". Tao try to grab his bubble tea but Haneul shove her bubble tea at Tao "Tastes mine!".

"Okay i like yours more! Let's exchange please", She pouted and give Tao her cheeky smiles. Tao shook his head and chuckles.

Haneul looking at him, mesmerizing every gesture of him. He look so cute when he smiles. Without even she knows, Tao stop his chuckles and looking at him. "What are you looking at?". Tao touch his own face tried to find any wrong about his face.

"Nothing wrong with your face! Just... keep smiles okay?"

They walk passing a lot of shop and Haneul make sure to enter each of them to get a look of their designs.

Tao just follow every step that Haneul took. He even try some of the clothes and hat at the shop.

"Hey it look good on you!". Haneul walk toward Tao who standing infront of the mirror trying one of the clothes that catch his eyes. Haneul quickly walk to accessories part and grab some accessories and match it with Tao. He really looks like a model right now with the clothes. Haneul smiles satisfying at Tao.

My Muse, I found my muse. She smiles looking at Tao who still focus ob his own mirror reflection.

"Here for you", Haneul give Tao a small box to him when they come out from the shop.

"What is that?",Ask him not interested.

"Something i want to give to you?", Haneul eye him.

"I don't accept gift from other's", Tao replied half-heart still in his stiff reaction.

"You know what? Apart from being stubborn and uncontrollably hot temper I also can't accept no as answer". Haneul boldly replied and grab Tao hand before give the box into his palm.

"stubborn", Tao mutter under his breath but clear enough to be heard by Haneul

"What?", Haneul jerk out. I Heard it idiot

"Nothing",Tao pretend that he said nothing and slowly open the small box in his palm. It was a pair of beautiful skulls earrings. He like it and somehow he was surprised that Haneul know his tastes well.

"I know you will like it!". She happily turn around her body and continue walk to another shop that catch her intentions. Her walk stop when she accidently bump into a person who walk front him.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!", she apologies earnestly bowing couples of times. Tao who follow her from behind, standing still without making any moves.

"Haneul unnie?". She heard that person call her name and lift his head. His voice quite familiar for her ears to recognize but when she look on that person face, the only word that appear on her mind is stranger.

"It's me Jaehyun? How are you unnie? It was so long we not met since.... he past away". Haneul saw a glimpse of sadness into that boy eyes but she was too confuses to recognize and understand the whole situation. Jaehyun? That name sound familiar. Jae Jae Jae...

"How Jimin doing right now? We used to play together but since i move out, we totally lost contact", He shyly rub the back of his neck.

"Oh he was fine..", Haneul reply awkwardly and looking at Tao for help. Tao walk and stand beside her but still keep himself quite, still he can feel Haneul pull at the tip of his jacket.

"Oh is that your boyfriend unnie?", That boy smiles brightly looking at Tao who giving him  cold stares, but he seem not even bother with that. 

"Errr- no". Haneul make an X symbol by her hand denying about that boy questions.

"I just hope you find a boyfriend after all happen. I know hyung want you to be happy after all. You deserve it after what happened", with a blink that boy hug her tightly. But it doesn't feel awkward, for Haneul she feel the warmth of brother and sister. The same feel like how Jimin used to hug her all the times.

An Image appear on her vision, it come back to back. She saw a very  handsome man, smiling at her and beside him was a little boy. Both look familiar. It give Haneul a sudden headache and it weaken her legs, almost collapse.

"Are you okay?", Tao hold her arms securely. His eyes look full of worries.

"I think we should go home Haneul", Tao told Haneul standing.

"Are you sick unnie? Before you heading home can we exchange our number first?", Haneul nod agree and exchange their number before heading home accompany by Tao.

Still her mind keep thinking about that boy he just met. And Haneul sure to find Jimin about that boy when she reach home. 

 


[A/N] : Urggg finally I updated this story because i just needed too. Been depressed last week about the "whole" exo situation/

And an idea seem to come out and ended up making a 4 short story of Baekhyun hohoho

​Congrates exo on first concert !11!

xx

stay tune!