Almond Blossom

Awaken of blossom heart

Almond Blossom : Hope, Watchfulness, Concealed love

 

For the first time in her semester, Haneul become so excited to go to college. She took bath longer than she ever had and even dress up nicely than usual. And don't forget, she even sprayed her perfumes a lot until a person who is 10 meters far can smell it.

She just being giddy and happy for today. She humming her favorite songs while walking down to the kitchen before take a sit in front of Jimin. Her brother who having his breakfast looking at her with weird expression because of her sudden happiness. 

"Why are you so happy?", he asked while shoving a knife that he use for spread butter toward Haneul.

"Because i feel like i want to?", she grab the knife from Jimin hand before spread some butter on her bread.

"No, you acting all giddy and happy since yesterday", Jimin reply giving her suspicious look. Haneul just give him a shrug and a cheeky smiles.

"I Know! This must be related with that Tao guy that help you yesterday!", Jimin shouted at her make Haneul choked by her bread. She grab a glass of milk before denied her brother statement "No! You know nothing Kiddo". She giving him you-still-young-and-don't-even-know-anything-about-adult face which make Jimin show his tongue to Haneul annoyed.

"Whatever, i think he was nice but i bit colder person", Jimin shrug his shoulder continue eating his breakfast.

"I know right? He was nice but stubborn and a cold grandpa", Haneul let out a big sigh.

Jimin replied Haneul with I-know-right face.

"Hey you want me to drop by your school or not? I driving today to college", Haneul clean his mouth with a tissue before walking to her mom to a bid a goodbye.

"Wait! I want", Jimin munch all his breakfast in one big bite before grab his bag.

"Hurry!" she shouted.

She not going to be late for her class today. First because of his strict lecturer Miss Lee a 46 years old lady who still unmarried and also not to mention to see Tao ofcourse!

Wingle Wingle~

 



 

"Hey i heard you almost been hit by a car yesterday?!", Minah whisper while giving her a worried face.

Haneul take a glances to Miss Lee before sneakily whisper to Minah "Like what they said to me yesterday- yes. But i don't even remember everything but only at the part where i waited Tao at the gym. After that blank". Minah give her pity expression at her bestfriend who suffer Amnesia. 

"Wait! who is this guys name Tao?!",Minah asked with her high tone which caught  Misss Lee attention. Damn, we're dead. Haneul curse under her teeth.

"Yes you two, anything to share with the class?". Miss Lee looking at them,

They both exchange glances and gulp in nervous.

"Can you give your attention as i tried to explain further about your assignment", Miss Lee give them a deaths stares before continue her lectures.

Both of them snickers at how they look so awkward after been mad by Miss Lee. 

"Girls", Haru give them don't-you-want-to-get-caught-again look. Both of them stop snickering and focus on the front. Haru can be nerd sometimes. But a very hot to die for lol.

"I'll tell you later after class ended", Haneul give wink to Minah and make her bestfriend chuckles.

"By the way, you smells too nice today"

Haneul secretly chuckles

 



Haneul told everything about Tao to Minah after their class ended.

"So basically you forced this guy to be our model?", Minah giving her unbelievable expression of how Haneul will do whatever happen if she really want to.

Bold. That was the perfect words for Minah to describe her. Well sometimes it was good, but most of the times no.

"Yes and i think i'll have to measure him since we have to start cut the fabric tomorrow", She shrug to Minah who shook her head chuckle. 

"By the way, i already find model~ Here s their picture", Minah give her the photo.

"Hey i know her!", she pointed to Jia picture.

"You know this Chinese girl?"

"Yes. She's Tao cousin! Great! And don't forget to measure both of them by today", Remnded her to Minah.

"Alright boss!", Minah give her salute.

 Why walking toward cafeteria she saw Tao walking toward their way while.

"Tao!", Haneul jog toward Tao- who a bit shock when he saw Haneul sudden appear infront him giving her giddy smile.

"What did you want?", He take off his earphone.

"I have to measure you for the clothes"

"I'm busy", Tao tried to walk away from her but his step stop when Haneul grab his hand.

"You promised me that you want to be my model! So please give some corporate so my work can be easier", Haneul grew angry. Her face almost red holding his anger from bursting out. 

"Err Haneul?", Minah try to calm her down since temper Ahn Haneul is so ing scary.

"You! follow me!", Haneul take Tao hand and drag him toward garden.

"Haneul i'm going home first okay? Call me when you got home!", Minah shouted from far since Haneul walk so fast. Haneul give an "okay" sigh on the air without even saying goodbye to Minah.

****

"Hey did you see Haneul?", Taehun approach Minah who waiting for Luhan her boyfriend.

"I think they at the garden", she replied.

"They?", Taehyun curious.

"She with that Tao guy"

"Why?"

"Measure him for our photoshoot--", Minah stop talking as she saw Luhan in his car ready to pick her up.

"Hey i got to go bye", she bid a goodbye. Taehyun replied her with a weak smiles before walk away.

 



 

"Stay here- don't walk or even try to run away", Haneul let go Tao hand and searching for something in her bag at the bench.

Haneul still angry at him. She does not even look at him like what she always do. She pissed off.

"Don't move, i need to measure", she silently measure his shoulder and write something on her notes.

Tao stay stiff looking at Haneul doing her works. He felt sudden guilty toward his action just now. He doesn't mean to make her irritated or angry. 

He just confused, that's all. He feel weird and he absolutely hate this kind of feeling.

"You know...", Tao try to apologize to her but Haneul cut it off "You know i'm doing my work here so please don't try to get rid of it". 

"I'm sorry okay?", Tao hold Haneul shoulder to keep her still from moving.

"For what?", replied her in stern.

"For being a bull, annoying, irritating and..."

"And?"

"And IGNORANT", he finished his last word and let out a big sigh. What am i doing?

There were silent between them. Haneul continue doing her last measure packing her things.

"So did you forgive me?", he sat on the bench where Hnaeul put her bag. Looking at her, without any blinks.

"Should I?", Haneul take seat beside him crossed her hand too.

"Depends?", he stand up holding his bag ready to walk away.

"Okay fine! I forgive you. Urgh why am I the one who should feel like this", she kick a stone in frustated.

"Good. Let me treat you bubble tea as sign of forgiveness", he chuckle at Haneul tempered. So.. she really have temper issue. I see-

"Bubble tea?! I want! Let's go!", Haneul drag him away whick make him rolled his eyes annoyed "Hey i hate people who like to drag like a kids!"

"Like I care Mr bull, annoying, irritating and IGNORANT!", she laugh looking at how annoyed Tao when she copied what he just said just now to her.

"Am I just saw something behind the bush?", Tao narrow his eyes but he see nothing. Maybe my own hallucination.

 

Taehyun stand up from his hiding place behind the bush after he saw both of them walk away. He sit down on the bench let out a big sigh ruffle his hair in stress. Taehyun feel like he will lost her to him.

....



 Author note : Hihihihi  feel in love with Tao again and again. Updating this cute chappie on his birthday yeah!!!! I hope you like it >< sorry taehyun for the heartbroken scene *ifeelyoubro*

excuse me, fabs tao on his way /flip hair/

 

Happy Birthday Hwang Zitao my baby panda who really annoying, retarded, irritating and sometimes too full of himself. I love for the way you are. For always be the chicken, afraid of bugs and haunted house. I find all those were cute and annoying sometimes hahaha. Like how did a guy who look fierces for the first time i saw you when you  guys perform for a debut showcase is in real life was very cute and adorkable?! Tsk You know I always have a thing to a guy who got eyebag, rice sack or aegyosal at their eyes. Thats the reason Chanyeol was my bias at first but too bad you took all the crown from them since the beginning ;p I hope you will stay healthing and always be happy even tho i know it was hard for you to overcome all the crazy fans out there. But you already choose this path and no way to put it away okay? Stay adorkable and gucci. I love you and forever do. xx

hihihi i love you Jitao <3