Skies

Awaken of blossom heart

Summarize all the sweat that appear on her forehead tell that she was drowning exhausted- still Haneul remain cool and working very hard represent half of her team mates. It was a big lie if she doesn't feel slightly tired due to the photoshoot that takes 8 hours before it ended successfully. She also got to changed 4 clothes for every session with Tao and Taehyung. The boys look steady and maintain since it doesn't take too long for them.

Their photoshoot ended on twilight and the orange skies make Haneul feel energized after a very long photo session. She love the orange red ombre skies as it some kind gave her energy and support after a very long day. After changing to something comfy, Haneul sat on the old swing behind the homestay yard that they will stay tonight. She can't take her eyes and keep smiling looking at the mesmerizing skies. Somehow, a grateful feeling appear from her bottom heart. She feel grateful for every little things she had in her life. For every happiness and joy- even sadness from the past. For her, it was all life. Upside down, black and white. 

She pulled out her phone and take a picture of the skies before uploading it on her instagram- caption "Thank you for bring me happiness today sky".

"Welcome", a whisper from a person at her ear give a fright on her almost cursing. A chuckle from a man can be hear and Haneul annoyed face plastered onto her face due to the startled just now. "Damn, i hate you so much", Haneul give Tao her trademark death glared- but Tao did not even bother and take a sit on the swing beside her.

"Why did you hiding yourself at here?", ask him while still gazing to the sky.

"I need some times alone after a very exhausting hour", she shrug at him.

"Ït was amzingly beautiful right?", ask Haneul while let out her hand trying to touch the sky.

"Indeed. I always spent my night on star gazing at night when i'm at home", He smiles.

"Home?"

"Qiangdao, China", He flips his phone and get through his gallery before showed Haneul a picture of the night skies with a zillion of glittering stars. It was beautiful and Haneul gawked in surprised.

"That was so beautiful", Haneul still looking at the picture- like a kid who just found new toys.

"I'll bring you there if you want to", Tao replied. Haneul eyes become big, a bit surprised of what Tao said just now.

"Seriously?"

"Yes", he nod crossing his hand lean to the swing.

"All expenses will be supported by you okay when we reach there!", Haneul giddly state.

Tao rolled his eyes before answer "Yes ofcourse".

"Tell me about your home. I want to know everything. About the environment, school, friends and ofcourse your family. I'm so curious. Don't worry- i'm a very great listener", Haneul beamed in excitement. She really love to know and hear everyone stories about their life and background. For her it seem nice to know every details of a person she closed with or even a friends of her.

Tao hesitated at first but looking at haneul excitement face make he feel guilt and start his story.

"I was born at Qiangdao and live there for the rest of my life. I learned martial art when i was 5 years old"

"That's why you're so good good in wushu", Haneul interrupt, keep swinging.

"Because of my manland was near in sea, i do really love strolling alone or with my friends. It was fun though to feel the breeze of the salted smells from the sea. Somehow it gave a good feeling toward everything, like a positive vibes", he smiles. Haneul eventually smiles to- listening to his story. She feel so close to him at how he told about himself.

"I used to playing at the sea when i was a kid because my grandparent house was near by it. After they left the world, my parent rarely visited their house. It was sad though because i missed the soft sand", added Haneul, there was a sad emotion filled every words that come from but it was covered with her weak smiles. She missed her grandparent so much despite how it was covered by her comment.

"Come to China and i promised to bring you to the sea", reply Tao while grabbing Haneul hand on her laps. She was shocked at first but the comfort covered her nervousness. She nod agreed.

She listen carefull and try to memories evry details of Tao story and somehow her eyelids become so heavy. Without Haneul realizes, she already fall asleep on the swing.

Tao looking at him and chuckle lightly "I did really told you a bed time story isn't?".

He stand up from the swing and slowly carry Haneul in bride style. "You must really tired untill don't realized that someone carrying you like a baby".

"Cute"

Tao smiles before walking into the house. 

 


 

I'm back, yeayy and i'm so gonna actively updating this fic and my kai fics too!

Please anticipated this short updated ok?

More to come!