Cattleya

Awaken of blossom heart

Orchid (Cattleya) = Mature charm

Haneul peacefully seated alone at the student square while reading her favorite author book, Nicholas Spark. Her mind really into the story line of the novel, where a girl receive an unrequited love from someone that he really loves.

 

She let out a sigh and wipe her tears when it comes to the part that girl suicide herself.

“I hate being too emotional on this urghh”, she wipe her tears with a tissue avoiding her eyeliner from messed up.

 

“Are you crying again?”, asked Taehyun who just arrived looking at Haneul unbelievable expression.

“This novel got some tragic story line. I just- can’t”, Hnaeul snort out desperately giving out an unpleasant sound.

Student who walk past them looking weirdly at crying Haneul and giving an annoyed looked at Taehyun. “Psttt did Taehyun just make a girl cry again?” “Maybe lol, I heard he dumped a girl who confessed at him yesterday. Pathetic”.

“Haneul, you better stop crying or all campus will accused me the one who make you cried”, He sit infront Haneul looking blankly lost, don’t know what to react to Crying baby Haneul.

“Oh? Sorry”, she snorted again before throw those tissue away.

“Oh before I forgot, this is your lunch box that you requested”, she placed a big paper bag on the table.

“You really make it?”, reply Taehun unbelievable open up each Tupperware.

“Yes! All were my favorite!”, Taehyun excitedly hug Haneul and make she become shock with that sudden action.

“Err taehyun? Let me go your ert”, she stutter a bit, giving an awkward gesture.

“Opss sorry”, he rub back of his neck awkwardly and give haneul a pleading eyes to not get angry at him.

“No, it’s okay. I gotta go! Share with other’s! Bye, class will start soon!”, she rushing pack all her things and run to the hall leaving Taehyun alone.

“Thanks!”, he shouted to Haneul and she replied with okay sign while running.

 

She running like a lightning when she thought of her lecturer, Mr Kim. He  sometimes can be a bit scary depends on his mood. “Please, don’t let Mr Kim come early today”, she pray hard.

 

As her wish, Mr Kim come a bit late today make she give a big sigh relieved and hurriedly take a seat while trying to get some air after rushing.

“OMG, I just saw the exchange student and they are so hot! I just can’t”, Haneul heard her classmate gossiping at the back. She lean bit her body and tuck her hair to listen more clearly about the exchanging student.

“I heard they are 3 boys and 1 girls and one of them will be major in Art and Design”, squeal the girls excitedly.

“Oh I wish I can get closer with of them and who knows I can get attached with them”

“Oh please, you got too many boys alreadyJeehi”

“Who cares, if I can get closer with them—I’ll get more popular and attention ofcourse ”,she dramatically laugh with her eye cat that give a face.

”,Haneul sit back with a right posture scrolling her phone updating something in her twitter.

 

What’s happening?

“It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love”

She put her chin lazily on her arm boringly scrolling her phone and suddenly she felt a bit weird when the room become silence. What more frighten her is when she felt someone pull out a chair beside her.

“Mind?”. A tall guy with a bit curly hair ask her with a shiny of smiles. Haneul become startled with the person that standing in front her. That guy got a cute mole at his chin and a diamond face that showing his beautiful shape of jawline. Everyone  around them maybe thought that she was breathless and already death. Luckly she doesn’t gawked infront of that guy or else that was the embarrassing moment ever in her life. Haneul awake from her daze and start to compute all word to answer back the question just now.

“Uh sure, I don’t mind”, she smile at her best and holding her sweating hand in nervous.

Man, he was hot tsk


 

 

 

HAHAHAHA TO BE CONTINUE..

 

Hai everyone1!!!! I'M ALIVE AND SO DO THIS FF *clean all the dust*

Sorry for not updating coz college and every day is a tired day! And my exam will be up in another 3 weeks?

And after that i'll update my ff frequently! /hmm mybe/ ;pp