Eglantine

Awaken of blossom heart

Definition; poetry

 

It was almost 2 pm now and that's mean, there will some performances will be going on at the main stage. Haneul watching all people walking toward the main stage as the music start to play.

She walk pass all girls who running toward the stage. Her step stop, when she saw a paper flew in front of her and landed on her shoes.

She pick it up and noticed it was a poem written in the paper.

 

If i was ever choose someone,

It will always be you.

 

If I ever born again,

I wish i will always live beside you.

 

If i got a wish,

Happiness of you will be my fulfilled

 

She read it one by one till the last sentence, she heard someone  voice continue-- 

 

" If we ever written not to be together, I'm sorry but i'll always love you"

 

 

Haneul startled and almost jump in fright when he found that someone was standing in front her giving that fierce stare.

HThat eyes, giving a shiver to every stranger he saw. But for Haneul it give a warm welcome yet mysterious--

she found it as charming.

 

 

That slender figure, tall enough to be a model yet a basketball pro player. His ear were piercing give a cool and charismatic appearance. His lips curve up thin give a heart stop for a break. That eyes, give a lot of story but hard to conversing it tales.

From that moment, Haneul know her heart was stolen to a stranger that stand in front of him.

 

She felt breathless, unconscious of her surrounding and she felt wind bruise slowly pass her fringe. Haneul look at that guy without slightly any blink like she just saw an angel. Somehow Haneul felt like she was floating on air happily smiling till ear.

 

Why she felt like this? So sudden? AM I IN LOVE?

 

Her mind come to live when that guy waving his hand toward her face.

 

“Are you okay?”, He asked looking at haneul weirdly. “You just read my poem by the way. Give it back”. His face become serious demanding her to give back the paper to him.

“This is yours?”, Haneul ask disbelief, she really look amaze and blur plastered all over her face right now.

“Yes”, that guy take the note from Haneul hands before turning back and walk away.

“Hey!”, Haneul almost shouted and make that guy stop; rotate his body facing her direction.

“My name is Haneul. You?”, she asked without thinking. She doesn’t even know why she really brave to stop that guy and introduce herself. Unbelievable . What are you doing Ahn Haneul?

He smiles and replied “Edison Hwang. Called me Tao”, he turned his body and continue walking away.

She jump happily like a toddler who just receive a candy. OMG OMG OMG!

She stop being so overly happily when she look at her watch. —I WILL MISS TAEHYUN PERFORMACES!

She run in speed toward the stage passing all the crowds and accidentally ended standing beside her brother, Jimin. “I thought, I will not make it” —she breath heavily holding her brother shoulder.

“Almost”, Jimin replied in chuckle. “Look—it’s almost start!”, Jimin pointed on the stage cheered when he saw Taehyun and his group coming up to the stage.

All the girls gone wild over the Taehyun and his group. Taehyun eyes met with Haneul and she replied with courage of smiles before the music start.


 

I love Last Cinderella dorama >< Haruma Miura iz super howtie!

RECOMMENDED!

 

THANKS FOR READ !