Dogwood

Awaken of blossom heart

Dogwood ; pleasure and pain

 

Haneul help her mother cleaning the dish while Jimin and her father focusing on some television programmed that on air. After the chores were done she squesshing herself on the couch between Jimin and her dad while holding a bowl of choco bars.

 

“Jimin why don’t you wake me up when Taehyun about to perform?”, she asked her brother while munching a spoonful of choco bars, focusing on the tv.

“I do really want to wake you up after I met Taehyun at the backstage----but--”, Jimin stop replied and grab the spoon Haneul already used.

“But?” she looking at Jimin with those question mark expression.

“Taehyun hyung stop me”, Jimin continue his sentences and put to spoonful choco bars into his mouth.

“But why?”, she asked again dumfounded.

“He just care about you Haneul. Don’t you see?”, interrupt her dad who expressionless studying the television.

“Why?”, she asked again in confuse munching a lot of choco bars till looks like hamster.

 

Jimin roll his eyes looking at how stupid her sister still can’t manage to figure out why Taehyun stop him for waking her up.

 

“Because you look so tired this morning finishing all the clothes and stuff for the booth dear”, her mum enter the living room joining while carrying some snack for the family.

“Thanks mum for explaining to her. Sis why you being so dumb?”, added Jimin frustrated knocking haneul head lightly.

“Ouch! Urghh okay I get it! But—he doesn’t need all those overload concern even we are like bestfriends. I mean—I missed his first performances and he talked about all those practices like the whole week excitedly. He makes me look bad, peacefully sleeping when it was his important day. I’m ”, Haneul let out a big heavy sigh pouting and land her head to Jimin shoulder.

“Girls are so hard to be express. Someday you will know why sis”, Jimin answer in whisper looking at Haneul who looking so awkwardly depress.

“Boys too okay”, she blow her fringe while munching in tense.

 

 


 

 

It was Sunday and Haneul lazily wake up a bit late like always she did on weekend. She got some shower before wear something comfortable before going downstair directly to kitchen.

 

“Morning”, she smiles brightly giving her mum back hug and squeeze it warmly.

“Morning pumpkin. Eat some breakfast that I save for you and Jimin”, reply Mrs Ahn before continue with the chores.

 

She dancingly walk to dining table where Jimin silently eat his breakfast. She playfully teasing Jimin thoroughly ruffle his hair.

 

“Morning kiddo!”, she pulled chair next to Jimin who fix his hair up.

“Ssup and stop playing with my hair sis”, He gave a glare to her but Haneul doesn’t even give a damn to her brother respond. Well for her, it was fun teasing Jimin because both of them really closed to each other and they never kept any secret among them.

Not even a piece of dust.

Even for someone that got a minor Amnesia disease like her need everyone attention as well for a precaution.

Although her disease already recovered a bit from past, sometimes that things keep come back a couple of times but gladly their family always aware with her condition.

Haneul family sometimes, write something on the note for her needs.

There is once when she forgot to bring her examination slip make Haneul almost failed for those entrances but gladly Jimin save her rushing to give it to her before the exam start

***

 

Flashback…

“You know what sis? You need someone to take care of you. You need to find a boyfriend asap or else I’ll always be you savior till the end of my life. I want to get have a relationship too you know”, Jimin jokingly said to her after she got flying colour on her examination.

“Sorry for burdened you”, she looked down to the floor next to Jimin in guilty.

Jimin got scared, he just joking about all those statement before and never took Haneul as burden.

“I’m just joking sis”, He gave a light punched to Haneul who her hair already covered all her face.

“I’m sorry”, she said again but now Jimin noticed something on the floor, a couple drop of tears.

“Are you okay sis? I’m just joking okay?”, Jimin shaked her shoulder in guilt.

Haneul hug Jimin in sudden make him shocked a bit, “For every little thing I cherished beside mum, dad and Taehyun, it’s you Ahn Jimin. Thank you for the care and love. Sometimes it’s hard to believe that my cute little brother exactly a bit mature than her baddest egoist sister after all. I love you”.

Jimin return the hug tightly and replied “If I ever once choose a girl beside mum, It will always be you Ahn Haneul. My beloved childish, big temper sis and ofcourse I’ll always love you too”

“Thank you”, Haneul whispered tearfully giggle.

“But I still want a girlfriend for myself okay?”, Jimin released the hug before both of them ended up laughing together.

“Yes as you wish”

End of flashback..

***

“You want strawberry or nutella?”, Jimin ask her when he noticed that Haneul want to eat toast for breakfast.

“I’ll go for Nutella then because yesterday I already ate strawberry jam with pancake”, reply her while grabbing a jar of Nutella infront of Jimin.

Jimin give his mother a concern look for second.

“But yesterday you just ate Nutella with pancake Haneul”, her mother speak behalf Jimin.

“No, I remembered ate strawberry. Right Jimin? I wrote on the notes yesterday. See—“, She open her everyday reminder note.

 

“I eat Nutella for today! Ahhhhh I should consider diet but Nutella s dope TT.TT”

10/11/13

Haneul

 

Her face suddenly frown, the symptoms come back again and that worry her the most. She drop her spoon feeling a bit down.

“Socay sis, double Nutella for a row is okay too”, Jimin tried to cheered her up

“Uh-uh-- I think so right?!”, she replied and smiles brightly tried to put away all the worries that appeared from Jimin and her mum face. Somehow she felt pity to them for being given her extra attention and care than it supposed to be.

“This for yours sis”, Jimin give her a glass of milk trying to showing that nothing to be worry of but inside it hurt a lot for him to see Haneul sick again.

“By the way, did you heard about your exchange student at your college sis?”, Jimin asked excitedly.

“How did you know?”, Haneul asked with great curiosity. 

“They announced it after Taehyun performances yesterday. Ah I forgot you were sleeping at your booth that time!”,

“Which country?”, Haneul asked eagerly for more information.

“Two student from China and other two were from Japan, if I’m not mistaken”, He nodded his head giving a convincing answer.

“Really?! Please let one of them being at my class or even my course!”, Haneul almost scream at Jimin, make he in shock cover both of his ear securely.

“Stop it! It’s hurt my eardrum”, He looked at Haneul annoyed of how happy she was making all those dreamy face. He let out a chuckle looking at how stupid his beloved sister look right now.

 

“I can’t wait to go to college tomorrow”

 

 


 so i guess, i just follow the flow hahahah becuase i even clueless about all this plot that i'm making. so yeah more to brother and sister bond. well becasue Jimin from Bts is super squeshyyyyyyyy~~ and yeap haneul got this disease called amnesia and i got this idea when i watch MR brain lololol. 

And yeahh! dont you guys curious about the exchange student ? *eyebrow*

hohoho yeah maybe that *one student* you already know but what about other three?

SURPRISEEEEEEEE ~!!

kriscasso boxer as an ads; i hope u don't mind heh :p

y taehyun as a candies hehehehe

 

 

bye bye ~!