Eucalyptus

Awaken of blossom heart

 

Eucalyptus  :    Protection
 

Haneul lightly walk to Taehyun who busying doing something at the student square. She cheekily tap Taehyun right shoulder and hiding on the left before frighten him on the left side.

“Boo!”, she ended up laughing at her own childishness while Taehyun chuckle lightly at her .

“What are you doing?”, Haneul pull a chair and sit beside Taehyun who continue making something from a pieces of paper.

 “Paper crane”, He holds her hand and put it to Haneul palm.

 “Wow cute!” haneul playfully try to fly the paper crane and make Taehyun laughing toward her cuteness.

 “Oh look we had landed on something”, Haneul tried to imitate a cartoon voices and landed the paper crane on Taehyun hair.

“But this place look so funny, is this even a hair?”she continue joking and make Taehyun annoyed but the same time he just can’t control himself from laughing.

He just love how Haneul become herself, playful and cheerful despite of become gloomy and depressed over something.

“Stop it- It took times to make my hair and you just ruined it just in a second. Pftt”, Taehyun took away the paper crane and fix his hair.

 “Flower boy”, Haneul make mouthed and make face to Taehyun .

Her eyes caught someone who walk toward them at the hall. OMG It’s HIM!!!

“You know there are people who said if we make 100 of this paper crane….—“

“OMG Tae! I gotta go- I just saw my prince charming!”, without waiting for Taehyun finish his word, Haneul already running toward someone.

“…. it will make a love come true….”, Taehyun let out a big sigh looking at Haneul who excitedly running toward someone that he never met before. WHO IS THAT GUY? WHY HANEUL BEING SO EXCITED RUNNING TOWARD HIM--

“Hey! We meet again!”, Haneul cheerfully waving her hand and blocked Tao who was talking with a girl.

Tao stop walking and looking at her in bored.

 “Who is she?”, that girl asking Tao while her eyes can’t stop looking at Haneul smiling. Tao calmly answer to her

 “Someone I met before”. Tao replied in bored expression.

And you never tell me you already know someone at here? Come on- you said that you know no one at here. You just have to tell me okay? ”, That girl replied annoyed and sling her bag smiling looking at Haenul.

Okay who is she? And why she walked with Tao? Is she his girlfriend? Please say no.

“Hurmm sorry but I don’t understand what you guys talking about”, Haneul take a look at two of them with her puppy eyes.

Meng Jia- you can call me Jia”,  She grab Haneul hand and shake it while giving a very friendly smiles. Haneul looking at her dumbfounded because she can’t understand what that girl talked about.

Jia, you should talk in Korean”, Tao slap his forehead in frustrated.

 “Oh my, sorry I forgot that I should use Korean at here. My name is Meng Jia and I’m her cousin also one of the transfer student”, replied her and sling on Tao arm.

“Did you have to say that?”, he interrupt annoyed.

“Ofcourse! Everyone will mistook that we are couple. Like no, I’m not and yes you have to find a girlfriend okay”, Jia flick his ear make him groan in pain.

“Urgh can you stop. I got to go. Bye”, he walk away without any hesitated make Haneul dumbfounded.

“Forgive him okay? He sucha temper but don’t worry he was sweet and clumsy once you know him”, Jia wink at her before jog to Tao “Wait up Huangjiii!”

“Oh okay”, Haneul can’t take away her eyes at Tao who casually walking while Jia smacked his head with a pile of file. Yes he was annoyed. Haneul clearly can see it from afar and it makes her giggle.

Cute.

 


 

 

Haneul walk out of the class with Minah and Haru while discussing about their next assignment that required them to design outwear for the spring.

“We really need model for our clothes and photographer”, stated minah worried about their assignment.

“You can exclude a photographer”, Replied Haru showing his camera to both of them.

“Great, we can save budget from hiring a photographer!”

“About model… don’t worry I got a person on my mind. I’ll find the two guys and Minah you will find the two girls okay?”, Haneul giving her instruction to Minah who nodded understand.

Haneul secretly smiles to herself due to her own secret plans.

I Hope he will agreed, no matter what, muehehe..

 


 

 

“No, I don’t want”, Tao replied without any single hesitation. He was in a middle of training when Haneul come to see him. 

He was surprised at first why the girl he saw since yesterday keep appear in front of him today.

“Why not?”, Haneul almost sound pleading.

“I’m not interested to be your model”, He walk away from her before Haneul grab his hand almost kneeling.

No, Haneul not embarrassing toward her action but Tao does- seems everyone stop practicing hearing Haneul voices echoing in the gym.

“PLEASEEEEEEEEE—pretty please cherry on top!”, she tried her last chances and strategies.

She makes that cute puppy eyes pleading for him to agree. Haneul  almost died in embarrassment just now. Please, please, please.....

Tao look at her unbelieveable.

This girl sure was weird.

No, absolutely ing weird.

“My final answer is…--“

“STILL NO”

“Excuse me, but I have practices to be done. Bye”

HOMGZ that puppy eyes never been defeated okay.

Never.

I'll make you agreed.

Evil smiles appear from her thin lips. 

 


 

Tao packing his clothes from the locker. He just finished shower. The routine still the same eventhough he was in Korea now. Every day after his class scheduled finish, he will ended up practicing wushu in the gym with some of his colleague.

He step out casually from the gym and out of somewhere he feels someone tap his shoulder.

"I hope you change your mind".

Yes, it was Haneul who waiting for him almost one hour and half on the floor.

"No my answer still no", he continue walking leaving Haneul who panicking packing her sketches.

She hurriedly grab all her things and run towards Tao who already make his way out from the college entrances.

"Why you so stubborn?", Haneul block his way and started to grew angry.

"That question suppose to ask to you", He give Haneul his emotionless look

Haneul replied with her pleading face.

He leave Haneul again for the multiples time--

Tao walk on the pedestrians when the traffic light still in green because there was no car passing by.

"Please! You know i never become like this before! Can you just agreed?! i was so tired trying to persuaded you!", Haneul shouted in the middle of the road let out all her anger. She have been holding her anger since this past two hours.

That's totally not her.

She become weak in front of this guy and she don't ever know why.

Without she notices, a car droves towards him.

It was on a very high speed.

Before it was too late-- someone running towards her before crushing on the ground.

"HANEUL!!--" 

He was saved by tao.

Now she was shivering, gritted her teeth in fear. Something flash through her mind. 

She saw someone died. Blood on the street. People start to gathered up and she can hear someone command them to call 911.

She was confused.. and scared.

Traumatized to be exactly.

"Haneul are you okay??", Tao hug her in his embraced. He was panicked but relieved at the same time.

"You're shiver Haneul...",that was the last word she heard before pass out unconscious.

What did i just saw...


 Author note : HOMGZ,  beem lacking of idea for the past couple of weeks. I swear. But then i force myself and yeah here we go a new chapter! Will tried to updated more chappie afterward :3

Btw, i started to make a poster back since i  have been hiatus quite long time. The last one i make one when 2010? Haha. It was good to be back editing some poster. So how is it? A bit lacking everywhere and dusting i guess lol. Btw thank you for suscribed this not so good story of mine. Thank you Burningwife unnie for the encouragement *wink*.

Oh you guys should check out her fanfic if your bias is chanyeol and CNBLUE members ;p Oh wait if you guys like boy x boy pairing i'm sure you will like her fanfics = OhevilHun94 = hew hew hew.

ttly *hug && kisses*

*Double combo aegyo*

​dies