Forsythia

Awaken of blossom heart

“AHN HANEUL! YOU GET UP NOW YOU GURL!”, she heard a big bump at her ear make she jolt in surprised wake up from her sleep.

“What?”, she make that annoyed face at Taehyun who really looked pissed off but somehow he just act like that to make she guilty.

“YOU MISSED OUT MY GROUP PERFORMANCES YKNOW?”, he sling his tote bag in depressed. She can hear some voice snickers around her. It was Taehyun friends a.k.a his group member.

“No I’m not! It just 12 pm and I got— a bunch of times okay“, Haneul looked at her watch and become utterly felt guilty in sudden.

“Snap! It’s already 3 pm?!”, she scream and put her head to the table pouted.

“Sorry”, she mouthed joint make a couple of line appear through her forehead, pleaded.

“Not with that face again!”, Taehyun let out a heavy sigh pinch his head.

“Sorry”, she pulled corner of Taehyun shirt while bit her lips pleading for a forgiven.

Taehyun can’t take Haneul cutest somehow and it killing it inside. “Fine I forgive you!”, he replied pointing at Haneul face just an inch from her eyes make she blink a couple of times.

“Yes!”

“But!”

“What?”

“In one condition!”

“Urghhh okay fine. What it is?”, she crossed her hand waiting for Taehyun request.

“A lunch box full with love”, he dances happily like a dork and been stop after Mino one of his friends hit his head in disgusting expression.

“Thanks Mino”, Haneul give a thumbs up and Mino replied it with a smirk.

“Okay fine, I’ll make one and now stop make me annoyed and will you please let me alone because I want to clear all this up before I can go home. Understand?”, haneul stand up and shooing Taehyun and his friends away.

“Call me when you get home Haenullie~”, Taheyun make a ring sign playfully.

“I’m not your girlfriend to updated everything you idiot”, She show her tongue like a kid before start to pack up everything.

“You know what man, just confess or else those friendzone line will be forever permanent”, Mino jokingly tap Taehyun shoulder and catch up others boy who already walking ahead to celebrates their performances.

Taehyun a shoulder shudder with Mino statement and let a big sigh sling his totebag walking lazily kicking small rock “Oh I wish I brave enough”.

 

“Did I really dreaming or I do really met that guy?”, Haneul talking to herself, half whispering while arranging her stuff to her car.

“What that thing keep messing in your head Haneul?”, asked Mina who standing beside her, helping Haneul packing up stuff.

“About this guy who come to my dream. It was really weird”, she answered while making those creepy expression.

“What’s weird about him?”

“He wrote poems, have that deathly charming stares and possibly a charismatic facial expression—which is breath-taking!”, Haneul jumping in joy fangirling over her dream guy.

“Oh girl—that just a dream okay? Keep your head straight up. A guy wrote a poem? Please”, Mina responds while making that diva gesture and rolling her eyes.

“So what, I don’t really like a guy who have that flower boy or baby face like your boyfriend”, Haneul replied flip her hair defend herself over Mina statement.

“Kim Luhan possibly the cutest boy in the world okay?”, Mina show her tongue crossed her hand and make Haneul laughing “Fine as long you happy”, she chuckle before closed her car door.

Haneul about to start her car engine when she saw Luhan coming toward them. Yeap Luhan was cute but those cute face doesn’t seems to attract Haneul much. For her, that face was everywhere. Flower boys was like an egg who keep coming. There are a lot of them since it’s kinda trend or something every guy seems too overwhelmed of being kawaii.

She found a guy charming when they talked about other point view of perspective. About how they think of the world. A guy who have their own thought. She found that was charming and charismatic at the same time.

She smile alone thinking of how stupid her mind thinking about a boy.

“Haneul stop smilling, you looked like a n idiot just now”, Luhan knock Haneul head chuckle at her.

“Stop teasing her Lu’s”, Mina give a light punch to Luhan shoulder.

“I hate you Luhan”, Haneul give a stern look at him.

“Don’t be made you temper freaks”

“I’m not. Grrr. Whatever Luhan—have a nice date because I got to home now. Bye”, she bid a good bye to the lovely bird couples and drove away to her home.

 

She pick up her phone that suddenly ringing when she almost drive to her house; “Hello?”.

“Haneul—mom want you to buy some groceries for dinner tonight”

“Why don’t you be the one who buy it?” she rolled her eye through the phone.

“Because you have car and I’m too lazy to go for some groceries. I will message you the list okay? Love you bye” Jimin ended the call before Haneul can even babbling at him.

She make a U-turn and heading to the nearest mall with a heavy sigh.

****

Haneul push the trolley walking through section for some things that on the list Jimin message just now.

“Black oyster sauce—hmm where are you?”, she walk to the sauce shelf looking for a specific brand that her mom usually bought.

“There you’re”. she found the exactly brand and grab it put into the trolley.

Her walk stop when someone tap her shoulder make she turn around

 “Excuse me-- can I know what different with this two?”, a guy who wear a black cap almost cover almost his eyes holding a bottle of soy sauce and oyster sauce.

“The left one was an oyster sauce while the other one was soy sauce”, Haneul explain in short a bit hurry to go home.

“Oh okay thank you”

“No biggy”

“He seems familiar”, Haneul push her trolley while her mind keep telling her about that guy just now. Are we ever met before?

Haneul turn her head to that guy direction who on call with someone. She left out those question out and heading to the counter for payment.

Without she knows that guy gave a glances at her while he on the phone.

“Yes mom. I found it already. Soy sauce right? Hmm yeah okay”, He give a last glances at Haneul back before go to the opposite way.

 

 


 

 

GOTCHA!

 

thanks for reading !