Questions

Awaken of blossom heart

Hana POV

I was awake and realize that I’m not seating on the swing like what I just did before. I found there was a blanket wrapping my body while I was laying on the couch- alone. Oh great I must had been fall asleep while Tao told me a story about himself.  He must found me annoying because I’m the one who forced him to tell a story about his life. I must be really tired- fall asleep while he busying telling a lot of things. Screw me- I’m such a douchebag wasting an opportunity to know him better.

I stand up and walk out from the house to see all of them busying preparing for dinner tonight. It was Taehyun planned to having BBQ and campfire. My present been approach by Taehyun who casually walk toward me and putting a blanket around me.

I thank him for the blanket and walk together toward the place where they grilled all the meat

“Smells delicious. I’m hungry”, I pouted and Taehyun chuckles to my comment.

“You shouldn’t sleeping while I’m talking”, A voice appear from back. It was Tao who carrying a pack of charcoals. Aww he looks macho doing all the works. Ihiks

“I just tired- it’s not my fault”, I frowned at him- who busily putting the charcoal more into the grilled pan.

“You must be really tired right Haneul. You must get a lot of rest after this”, Added Taehyun.

“No, I’m okay. Thanks”. I smiled at Taehyun. I can sense Tao stares at me with that pierce eyes of him. Okay someone look jealous.

.

It was already late but we decided to sit together at the front of the campfire. Luhan, Minah boyfriend come by after he knows that we will sleep at here tonight. Over protective boyfriend urghh.

I sat opposite of Tao since my left was Taehyun and right is Minah. One thing about Tao that I love the most is his eyes. It was beautiful. Way captivating and mysterious. I love it. He was thinking at something as he was staring at the fire and my eyes can’t stop staring at him.

“Stop staring at him idiot”, Minah whisper at my ear and make me startled for a second and when I look back at the front Tao looking at me smirking. Damn

“I told ya”, Added Minah rising one of her eyebrow.

“Shut up”, I slap her thigh as she chuckles due to my action.

“Okay guys! Let’s play 21 questions! No yes or secret or any typical answer. All we need in this game is a truth and sincerity!”, Haru excitedly exclaimed.

“Let start with Minah”, pointed haru with a stick he found on the sand.

Minah a bit startled and looking at Taehyun who busily in dazed.

“You taehyun”

“Me?”

“Yeap, why didn’t you up into any relationship when many girls out there chasing for you heart and love? I’m so curious since like forever. ARE YOU GAY?”, Minah make her eyes big while bitting her nails.

“What? Gay? Ofcourse not!”

 

Author POV

 

Haneul rising up her eyebrow rotate his head toward Taehyun who sitting next to her “Are you gay?”, she blink her eyes multiples times at him who really nervous after been questioned like that.

“Haneul, you know I’m not gay, like please”, He rolled his eyes annoyed brushing his hair roughly.

“So why you still single then?”, Minah look at him interested to know the reason.

“I like someone but I didn’t want she’s to be hurt by my confession…”, Taehyun indirectly confessing to Haneul. But his eyes can’t lie. Tao staring at Taehyun, he can sense something but he just kept his thought alone.

“You like someone?! Tell me! I’m your bestfriend and I never know?! You scumbag!”, Haneul punch his shoulder acting all insult and disbelieve his bestfriend didn’t once tell him about all this crush thing. But things she didn’t know, Taehyun exactly refer to her, the girl she likes since they were kids.

“I need my own secret too!”, Taehyun replied try to act all nothing but a glimpse of sad can be seen from his eyes.

“Okay, I’m done! It’s my turn right?”, Taehyun smirk looking at Tao.

“What type of girl you like?”

Haneul surprise with the sudden question from Taehyun. Yes she want to know what his type but it was weird for Taehyun to asked Tao that question among all thousand questions.

Tao stay still looking at Taehyun without showing any emotion before his eyes landed on Haneul who sit beside Taehyun. Their eyes met and Haneul become all froze didn’t know where to look.

“Nothing special”, He straight up his sitting position replying to Taehyun answer.

“Like?”, Minah added because of curiosity and secretly nudge Haneul.

“Someone that can open my heart to fall in love again”, His his shifted to the fire and from his facial expression it was full of stories that were untold and somehow Haneul was disappointed with the answer that come out from Tao mouth.

 

 

 

Someone that can make me fall in love again… again….again…”

“Urgh I hate this feeling”, Haenul shifted her body to the edge of the bed in frustration.

“Stop moving I can’t sleep”, Minah mumble while her eyes closed wearing a night mask.

“I’ll never make him fall in love again. You clearly saw that stern expression plastered upon his face right?”, she ruffle her hair feeling the urge to scream at this silent night.

“Have a try and never give up okay? I’ll support you”, Reply Minah while showing a fighting gestures before dozing off.

“Psstt, I’m the one who should felt all tired. Good night pig head”.

“I hear that you scumbag!”, Minah slap her and yelped in pain.

 

At downstair, someone still awake looking at the dimmed light from the full moon. And at some point he just realized he missed that feeling. Feeling to be loved and love.

 


update update

I hope you like it!

Thank you fr subscribe and comment ><