chapter 9

Caged In Demons Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mating- lay's pov

Life is meaningless after all if there is no one to protect or whom to care about. A bit like my tears i hadn't be able to cry since.. my mother had pass away, now it hurt me more to know that my father was soon to be gone from this world. After all life is not unlimited at some point your spirit dissapear leaving memories of the past behind, we demons are not mortal as people think we are. We also died just different than a normal human being. My father was a great demon, he was very powerful than anyone on the demon realm. He was my role model when i was still a child i sometimes would tell him that i wanted to be just like him and he would just laughed at my remark. As i was grewing up i wanted to become more powerful than he was but i came to understand what do i gain by having a inmense power if i will never be happy, i will never find happiness if there is a empty hollow in my heart. I can't set my mind to think of something else this hurts me more than anything but i need to be strong as my father said. I need to relax for a bit all this tension is making myself weak. As i open the door to my chambers, i just when directly to my bed without realizing there was another presences in my room. As i advert my gaze i could see a familiar pair of eyes looking directly at me, as if they were trying to figure what has got into me. I think he felt i wasn't in a good mood since he came to sit next to me, his expression show sadness and woriness... right now i wasn't in the right state of mind to even talk to anyone but knowing my friend he would try his best to solve this puzzel.

"What's wrong lay?.. You don't look like yourselve when i left you a few minutes ago. Did something bad happen?" He asked with a hint of woriness. I just can't see to give him a answer but might as well let him know after all we know each other's secrets.

" My father has fallen ill and his time is running out, soon he will be no longer with us." I said with strain look on my face.. yeah that was the cruel reality. I can see that Shindong was shock by the words i just have said.

"This can't be ... you must be joking right?" I hear shindong murmur in default, he thinks this most be some kind of joke i am doing. I wish it can be but actually is not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter