chapter 5

Caged In Demons Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

deja vu - luna's pov

 My body is floating.... soaring through the air, a cool breeze rushing past my face. Am i dreaming? I hope not... The breeze is getting worse, more of a howling wind now and everything is whistling around me. My eyes wouldn't open... but the wind, the howling it's hurting my ears. Where the heck can i be? I groaned as my body hit something solid, the coldness beneath my hands is telling me that i had landed on safe ground. Blackness turned into grey and the into white, my surroundings becoming more clear as my eyes focused on the new place around me. I seemed to be in some sort of forest, I felt my brows knit in confusion. My confusion spiralling even more at why would i be somewhere like this. I didn't know this place... had never been here before in my life, but yet in an eerily sort of  way this place seems familiar. Why?.. I didn't have to wait long enough to find out as i heard a voice calling me out.

"Luna.... Luna...."

Wait a minute, this voice... i might know it but where?.... as pain pierces through my head, flasbacks of the previous dream came into my mind. This can't be happening this is the exact same place where i injured myself trying to escape from that terrifying monster, as many thoughts can into my mind. I heard the sound of the leaves rustling.

" Who's there? I try to scream but nothing could come out of my voice. I knew something like this what's going happen yet i put myself in a dangerous situtation again.

" Shh don't be afraid, i wouldn't do you no harm" The voice jokingly said, as if it was playing mind tricks with me. Here i am standing in his territory, he is the hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter