chapter 14

Caged In Demons Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unknown pov

A voice could be heard from a faraway distance. "So appears that little princess has escaped, let's see how long she would be able to survive..ha.ha.."

beautiful stranger - Luna's pov

I ran and ran as faraway as possible, my legs were seem to be given up on me. I should better take some rest while i can before contiuning, as i sat in a bench near the lake. I once recall seating on this very spot when i was just a child, i always came here trying to keep my mind off things... it was very special to me but i stop coming as i grew up. A small gasp escape from my lips, i can't believe that i have finally ran away from home actually to be honest it never hit mind to do something like this but then again who wouldn't do it. As i look up in the sky, the moon shine brightly.. bringing life to the things of the night, the scenario was breath taking so beautiful and so magical.. sigh no matter how hard i try to hide my emotions, i just can't seem to be happy. My mind drift off to the memories i once shared, all those years i lived a life full of lies.. my parents never really like me especially my father. It really hurt me knowing that my own parents never dare to care about me which why all those years i cry in the solitude of my room now in understand why i became a lonely soul.. Don't get me wrong i got great friends but the thing i always yern was the love of my own parents but that was just wishing on silly things since apparently, they never came to appreciate me. When i was little i use to tell myself why daddy never came to play with me but now i understand why.. he thought me as a insect who just came to ruin his life. After all if it wasn't for them, i wouldn't had met my friends. I just regret the life i once had but i don't regret the memories i once came to share with those love ones. I will miss all the gang, my granpa,my teachers but most of all my vic- umma... i can't go crying for help to any of them because i don't know what my father will be capabale of doing, if he ever found out that i am still alive and living with them. He would do anything on his power to get rid off me and them. I just can't take that risk of losing them, it would be better for me to disappear than have them hurt.

Life can be bitterweet but you always have to take risk in order to move on. The night grew colder, as the wind blew a cool breeze.. I sat there sobbing while remembering those bittersweet memories. The thing that it hurt me the most is that i wouldn't be able to say goodbye to any of them porperly, Vic-umma.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter