Chapter 31

Caged In Demons Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's Pov 

Among the Twinkling stars 

I never wanted this day to come when we have to give our last farewells; even though, I never was grateful for the things you did. I can't forgive myself for the things you went through and how lonely you must have felt when i never dare to listen to you. I know i was a selfish brat for putting my feelings above the others but what happen to me, to us that we sort drift apart without even noticing it and now here i lay next to you wanting life to take me instead of you. 

In this cold eerie night , I laid there between the sheets of my cold mattress wanting the warm and protection of it but it was meaningless since i could still feel the tender freeze of the night piercing through my skin for some reason i couldn't get myself to fall sleep as if something was keeping me alert, whatever the reason is, it was unknown to me to the very least. I tried so many times to shooked the feelings away but it was pointless. I knew if i couldn't get any sleep, I would be driven by the insanity of my nightmares that haunt me every single day and night.

I needed to get myself composed and thinked things through, As i laid there looking at the empty ceilling with a blank expression trying to get my teary eyes to close a bit as my dream drift me apart from reality.

In my dream, I could see myself running through the deepest parts of the forest as voice calls upon me. I keep running and running trying to find the honor of the voice until everything goes quiet, I look around but no luck not even the whistled of the birds couldn't be heard but my mind set off to find that voice who calls me every single night.

A breach of light could be seem in the long distance as i may my way through, As the gap closest up. The scene was never something i wanted to see. There it laid the mutilated bodies of my friends as some unknown force had attacked them but as i go further there it laid the almost lifeless body of my dear vic- umma, I hurried up and rush to get her aid but unfortunately her wounds were to deep for me to be able to anything more that i wanted to do.

I felt sorrow seem her almost lifeless body as she said her sweet last tender words to me.

" Luna, my dear luna. I always thought of you as my own daughter and someone i need... to protected. I never took your words for granted since you always knew i was gonna be there for you but also a mother's heart knows that every little chick has to find their own wings and fly away..... I know you may not have such a great beginning but that doesn't make you who you are... its the rest of your story who you choose to be after all."

" Please vi-umma, Don't wasted your energy."

" Please Luna baby don't cry for me everything needed to come a end but please promise me that after my departure, You would now seek your own happiness without looking to the past. Pardon me ... but Luna baby i want you to please forgive me that all those years, you felt lonely i wasn't there for you to cheer you up but all i ever wanted was to you to be happy, to laugh a lot, i don't know what exactly.. I will be able to do now but i'll always be by your side."

" Don't say that vic- umma please, I beg you, stay with me a little longer. "

 

" At least, i would be able to died happy knowing you are doing fine. Now the time has come that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter