chapter 21

Caged In Demons Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rage- Lay's Pov

 

The wrath of a demon, is nothing you want to mess with. Lay was burning with fire as he storm out of the room without giving sunny the chance to finish her sentence, he didn't care what she had to said next. At the moment, his only priority was to find the fair maiden who had just disobey him.

I can't believe how dare she to disobey me like this, after all i saved her from those savaged animals and this is how she repaids me.. isn't my hospitality enough for her and i am treating her bad?, i guess i might have treated a little harsh but who i am to blame?.. is not like i wanted to, i don't know how to explain this that's all. Aha there is the door i am looking for, as i try to opened it.. there door seem to be locked, this girl sure doesn't want me in. As i knocked for her to let me enter and nothing happen, ugh this girl gets on my nerves.

"I know you are in there open this door immediately!" I commanded.

I can hear Luna mumbled numbly, "No"

"Why not!?" I retord back.

"I don't feel like it." She said flatty, is she trying out my patients?. If she is then she is winning cause i am on the edge to exploit out of anger.

"I don't care what you want, you need to come out on this instant." I demanded.

"You're not the boss of me.. i can do whatever i want." She said sounding annoyed.

"Grrrr.... fine do whatever you want i don't care, i am leaving anyways." I hissed at her, who does she think she is to respond me like that,ugh..why do i get myself all boil up for nothing is not like i really cared for her do i?... sigh whatever the reason is somehow this girl has a effect on me that i can't seem to understand, Ahh luna what have you done to me.. i can't seem to take you off my mind!. I am going crazy, i should better take some rest... this sure was a very long night.

The moon shine brightly up in the sky as its companions the stars dance the night away, it sure was a night to remembered but for someone it seem to be just any regular night so it seems... wouldn't be magical if you got someone to shared it with but how can you possible do that if the person you want doesn't want to see you.. as i heard a voice said on my head,as i made my entrance to my room i could feel a familiar presents watching me very closely.

"This the second time you come in without even knowing i was here." Shindong questioned.

"Oh hey hyung... minhae what bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter