chapter 20

Caged In Demons Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unattended dinner - luna's pov

 

I am making myself look like a fool.. why out of all guys i am falling for a jerk like him? after all he has made it clear several times that he doesn't see me the same way i do.. sigh i guess it would be better for both us to never see each other for a while, i know it would hurt me but it's for the best. An abrupt knocks on the door statles my thoughts as i looked up to see a girl around my height waltz in with a tray of goodies and first aid kit, her hair was fine and blond, just like an angel's hair but just a bit shorter, and her dark chocolate eyes glimmered in a friendly fashion.

"Ah so you must be the girl am i correct? Her voice asked in very funny accent. Her outfit was just like thos etypical maid outfit but with different colors, hers was in red and balck just like the room.

"Umm... yes? My voice came out in a slight whispered, i was confused why she was full of happiness and smiles... i don't get it is there something on my face.

"Oh then you're the girl who master Lay saved from the rebels while doing his usual routine in the woods. How i pity those souls that devoured by those monsters." She chirped out happily, making me stare at her mood when she mentioned devoured. I've could have die yet she still acts happy about it... there's something within her head that makes me think she ain't normal.

"Oh, the master said to have you all cleaned up and ready when you see him at dinner tonight. I am just here to give you lunch and treat your wounds before yoru dinner with him." She said as she placed the food on a table next to me, while taking some things from the aid kit. As she came to treat my wounds one by one.. i felt a slight sting across my body this wasn't something i couldn't endure, i had worst so this was any different.

"He says you can wonder off but don't go to far since this place can sometimes be dangerous for you and he also mentioned that you need to follow the rules of his castle .. ah one more last thing you are un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter