chapter 7

Caged In Demons Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

victoria's pov


A low sob left out  my lips as i thought about my dear friend luna. I couldn't bear to see her suffer. I could sense great pain coming from her but she was very clever at hiding it from the others specially me. she might always smile at school, but it was my fault for not seeing it in time that behind that smile held great pain. It seems that history was repeating itself.

▼FLASHBACK▲

when she was little she used to get bullied a lot by the big kids. They would always say mean things to her telling her that she was ugly and that her family were a bunch of psychos but yet she remain strong telling them that they could harm her or do things to her but never talk about her family like that. The only thing the kids did was laugh at her, then they would start beating her leaving bruise all over her pretty face as she cried out from the pain. I was about to do something to protect her but her father got in the way telling me that it was none of my business that she needed to learn how defend herself. I stared at him in shock without murmuring a word as i could see him aproaching her and lifting her up before taking her away in his car. I couldn't remember how long i had been standing there, my mind was invaded by so many questions. How could a father let their own child get beat up just like that so she could learn how to defend herself?... i was really dissapointed and disgusted by his actions for a moment i thought to my ownself that he was right it was none of my business but deep in my heart i felt great sorrow for the little girl. As days past i never came across her until one day i heard the voice of a little girl crying as i approached the scene i could see that it was the same little girl who i came across a few days ago. But this time the scene was a lot worse, blood was running down her nose and some of her teeth were broken off  yet she just remain there without moving letting the big kids beat her until they got tired of her.

I know it's none of my business but  i needed to do something to protect her. As i step inside their circle..

"Hey, you stop hitting that little girl." I yelled trying to get their attention, i think it work since their leader came up to me.

"So what, what are you going to do about it?..punch me." he smirk, i could feel that my blood was boiling with so much anger that i punched him in the face, he felt to the ground. I could see that his friend were also in shock, as he brought his k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter